“Excellent”
Review of Le Bien Decide

Le Bien Decide
Reserve with
Le Bien Decide is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,758 of 17,018 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
St. Augustine, Florida
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Good atmosphere and the food was delicious. I recommend reservations for dinner. I enjoyed their house wine selection. Also, the open kitchen allows you to see the chef working, which I always like.

The crowd was a subdued local feel and you get the impression that you have just been let in to a local secret that the tourists don't know about.

Visited April 2012

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“What a gem!”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I was on a weekend's break in Paris with my wife and we found Le Bien Decide on a short wander from our hotel (La Belle Juliette).

The restaurant wasn't very busy which suited us nicely. Once the concept of the daily 'set' rotisserie menu was explained, we ordered 3 different courses each, so we could try each other's food.

The starters were fabulous, as were the mains and deserts! Wine list was wonderful, the wine we chose was an 11 year old Anjou, never had one as nice. Waitress was really helpful and attentive.

Only disappointment was that we went back 2 nights later to find it was closed for a long weekend!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank scoobymc
Paris, France
“small treasure”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

As an American living in the area for many years,it is difficult to find a restaurant that doesn't scream "for tourists" all over it....anyone who understands the complexity of good simple rotisserie food would love this restaurant. The intimate atmosphere along with a selection of very good wines and the efficient server always with a smile on her face immediately welcomes you to this small treasure of a restaurant....let's hope it remains this way......

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank KathleenFanoe
Stockholm, Sweden
“Good French Culinary Experience”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Our friend invited us for a dinner in this nice restaurant. The food was delicious and fresh. The staff were very friendly. Good french cheeses and red wine made our french culinary experience here even better.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank kangdamz
San Francisco, California
“Fabulous!”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

Stumbled on this restaurant. Gerard Depardieu is the owner and I just love him. Great menu and frequented by the locals. They have a great wine list that I believe is their own collection and you can purchase bottles if you like.

I've attached a picture of the daily menu. My only issue was the waitress.

She was quite rude and dismissive. When I got there, she told me they were full. I asked if I could wait and she said no. There was a bar area in the back but she told me I couldn't wait there. She told me to leave and come back in 10 mins. it was raining outside but I left and came back - she offered me a table that was just vacated. A couple came into the restaurant that she knew and she told me to go sit in the counter in the back. I told her that I would prefer the table she had just offered me. The couple told her that I was first and it all worked out as another table cleared up about 5 mins after. I don't understand how a waitress can turn you away when you want to spend money with the restaurant. Fortunately I was persistent about wanting to try the restaurant. It was worth it in the end.

• Visited November 2011