This is a small hotel, but it was excellent and located in the perfect place to tour around Paris. They were renovating when we were there so there was a little scaffolding inside and they were painting, but they put it up and took it down during the busier times of day so as not to inconvenience guests too much. We stayed in one of the suites (62), which was fabulous, had a nice little sitting balcony (although the balcony view isn't superb it was nice to sit outside and share a glass of wine). The bar downstairs was also great to relax in after a long day walking around the city and even the in-house dog came and sat by us at the bar. About 2 minutes walk from the Louvre and only a few more than that to Notre-Dame made photographing Paris at night simple as well since we had a nice central base. Great restaurants nearby and all in all, a highly recommended hotel, not just for its location, but for its charm and comfort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming non smoking hotel offers 22 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum)/6 floors with lift. The street is very quiet and located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. SERVICES: parking, breakfast served from 6h30 AM until 12 even during the week, room service for diner from 6PM until 3AM, free tea and Nespresso coffee break every day from 2PM until 8PM in the lobby, ski the line Louvre entrance tickets, laundry TECHNOLOGY: free WIFI in the entire hotel, free computer with printer in the lobby, Bose bluetooth speakers, televisions with USB connexion, 62 TV programs and 12 radios AMENITIES: minibars, safe, real hair dryer, products (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, hair conditioner, soap, sewing, dental and razor kits, shoe shine, notebook with pen, tea and coffee facilities / suites: free Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers FAMILIES: family rooms and connecting rooms for families up to 5 persons / BABIES: push chair, baby cot, night light, anti ski mat for the bath, bottle warmer The staff speaks many languages fluently (fluent english, Italian, Spanish, German/knowledges of Russian) and welcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and Agoda so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris