We found this beautiful hotel purely by chance on one of the hotel booking sites, how lucky were we! From the minute we arrived we were greeted by such a warm reception we could have been visiting family. The decor is of a small country house manor, directly in the exact centre of Paris, which is such a dream to walk from and explore all the main attractions of Paris, including both traditional and modern restaurants offering fine dining experiences at realistic costs. Our bedroom was extremely comfortable and we slept very well with no road noise. We shall certainly return and would highly recommend this hotel as a truly magical experience. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming non smoking hotel offers 21 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum)/6 floors with lift. The street is very quiet and located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. SERVICES: parking, breakfast served from 6h30 AM until 12 even during the week, room service for diner from 6PM until 3AM, free tea and Nespresso coffee break every day from 2PM until 8PM in the lobby, skip the line Louvre entrance tickets, laundry TECHNOLOGY: free WIFI in the entire hotel, free computer with printer in the lobby, tablett computer and printer at disposal, Bose bluetooth speakers, mart TV with USB connexion and VOD, 62 TV programs and 12 radios AMENITIES: minibars, safe, real hair dryer, products (bath salts, shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, hair conditioner, soap, sewing, dental and razor kits, shoe shine, notebook with pen, tea and coffee facilities / suites: free Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers FAMILIES: family rooms and connecting rooms for families up to 5 persons / BABIES: push chair, baby cot, night light, anti ski mat for the bath, bottle warmer The staff speaks many languages fluently (fluent english, Italian, Spanish, German/knowledges of Russian) and welcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris