We recently spent 8 nights here in beautiful Paris. It was our first visit and we were lucky enough to stumble upon this hotel while browsing through Trip Advisor. It is a smaller, boutique hotel which makes it more personable. It is so close to the Louvre so it's in a wonderful location but in a quiet street. We choose a junior suite # 51 and it was lovely to have a bit more room. The decor is gorgeous, very French. We found the bed comfortable and the room was also very quiet. We did have breakfast in the room once and it was very enjoyable but we enjoyed going out to cafés to enjoy the atmosphere.
Two restaurants worth a visit are Le Fumor, which is very close to the hotel and also Aux-Verres-de contact which is an easy walk away. Both had wonderful food at good prices.
Another tip, catch the local buses rather than the tourist bus to experience the real Paris. You'll see more and even if you get lost you'll end up seeing more of Paris. We walked miles and found this was a great way to see Paris and keep the weight off ! Book your Eiffel Tower tickets on line and use the stairs to see more!
The staff are by helpful and friendly. We would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming non-smoking hotel offers 21 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum)/6 floors with lift. The street is very quiet and located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. SERVICES: parking, breakfast served from 7 AM until 12 even during the week, room service for diner from 6PM until 3AM, free tea and Nespresso coffee break every day from 2PM until 8PM in the lobby, skip the line Louvre entrance tickets, laundry TECHNOLOGY: free WIFI in the entire hotel, free computer with printer in the lobby, tablet computer and printer at disposal, Bose Bluetooth speakers, smart TV with USB connexion and VOD, 62 TV programs and 12 radios AMENITIES: minibars, safe, real hair dryer, bath products ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris