Le Relais du Louvre is a small, "authentique" Parisian hotel. If you are looking for something that has gyms, bars, and shopping, go elsewhere.
This gem is small, and is in the most amazing location - across from the Louvre. You will want for nothing in terms of location and accessibility - food (lovely restos 2 minutes away) walking distance to Champs-Élysées - so much to do. Metro around the corner.
There is internet (upon request and with some patience but frankly, you are in Paris - limit the web time friend, this is one city that you need to see, taste, experience and live and not by surfing the web or constantly working - it is there so for business it is definitely an asset).
Rooms are small but clean, comfy beds, typical European bathrooms (private but no bath in my room just shower, wall hair dryer etc.).
As per authentic European hotels, when you check in, you are given your actual "key" and when you go out for the day, you leave it behind which is good, because it definitely is an authentic Parisian key.
The breakfasts are delicious (again upon request) delivered to your room with croissants that are real and full of butter and coffee that puts anything you know about coffee to shame. They make waking up another part of the beautiful Parisian experience (and the rooms on the bottom level have access to a shared yet private, little patio - ask for these!!!!!).
Really, if you are going to Paris to experience the city, this is a must. If you want a big chain with North American amenities look to the Westin. This is a lovely, hidden gem in the city and very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming non-smoking hotel offers 21 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum)/6 floors with lift. The street is very quiet and located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. SERVICES: parking, breakfast served from 7 AM until 12 even during the week, room service for diner from 6PM until 3AM, free tea and Nespresso coffee break every day from 2PM until 8PM in the lobby, skip the line Louvre entrance tickets, laundry TECHNOLOGY: free WIFI in the entire hotel, free computer with printer in the lobby, tablet computer and printer at disposal, Bose Bluetooth speakers, smart TV with USB connexion and VOD, 62 TV programs and 12 radios AMENITIES: minibars, safe, real hair dryer, bath products ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris