I stayed here in November 2012 and had a very delightful experience.
- Rooms are clean and have all the amenities you need.
- The staff there was very helpful, polite and friendly.
- Louvre is less than 5 minutes’ walk away with many other tourists’ hotspots easy to get to
- Lots of places to eat and drink nearby and plenty of shops right round the corner.
- The rooms are fairly small so if you have a large family or are there for more than a few days and or you like to spend lots of time in the hotel room then you may find it a little too cosy
- There is no breakfast room so you have to have this in your room
- There was no tea or coffee making facilities.
It's a great place to stay, it has all the essentials you need for a short trip and it is perfectly clean. Yes, the lack of onsite breakfast room and tea making facilities is a bit of a let-down but go out and explore the local surroundings, that’s what you are there for, right? I would definitely recommend this to a friend and would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming non smoking hotel offers 22 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum)/6 floors with lift. The street is very quiet and located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. SERVICES: parking, breakfast served from 6h30 AM until 12 even during the week, room service for diner from 6PM until 3AM, free tea and Nespresso coffee break every day from 2PM until 8PM in the lobby, ski the line Louvre entrance tickets, laundry TECHNOLOGY: free WIFI in the entire hotel, free computer with printer in the lobby, Bose bluetooth speakers, televisions with USB connexion, 62 TV programs and 12 radios AMENITIES: minibars, safe, real hair dryer, products (shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, hair conditioner, soap, sewing, dental and razor kits, shoe shine, notebook with pen, tea and coffee facilities / suites: free Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers FAMILIES: family rooms and connecting rooms for families up to 5 persons / BABIES: push chair, baby cot, night light, anti ski mat for the bath, bottle warmer The staff speaks many languages fluently (fluent english, Italian, Spanish, German/knowledges of Russian) and welcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris