We knew we would be well looked after before we actually arrived at this quaint boutique hotel! I was trying to organize a large group (7 people) with an addition at the last moment and my emails directly to the hotel staff were always answered politely and immediately. When we arrived we were well received, the metro system explained, and a dinner booking organized for us for later that night! The rooms were very clean,and the location of the hotel was perfect, with the Louvre next door and the Seine around the corner, and great shops within walking distance if that is what you like to do! We managed to walk to most attractions such as Notre Dame and the rest of the Ile de la Cite, and even the Eiffel Tower (although it was quite a walk!) Thanks again to Sophie and her team for her fantastic care of our family. We will go back and stay soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming non smoking hotel offers 21 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum)/6 floors with lift. The street is very quiet and located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. SERVICES: parking, breakfast served from 6h30 AM until 12 even during the week, room service for diner from 6PM until 3AM, free tea and Nespresso coffee break every day from 2PM until 8PM in the lobby, skip the line Louvre entrance tickets, laundry TECHNOLOGY: free WIFI in the entire hotel, free computer with printer in the lobby, tablett computer and printer at disposal, Bose bluetooth speakers, mart TV with USB connexion and VOD, 62 TV programs and 12 radios AMENITIES: minibars, safe, real hair dryer, products (bath salts, shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, hair conditioner, soap, sewing, dental and razor kits, shoe shine, notebook with pen, tea and coffee facilities / suites: free Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers FAMILIES: family rooms and connecting rooms for families up to 5 persons / BABIES: push chair, baby cot, night light, anti ski mat for the bath, bottle warmer The staff speaks many languages fluently (fluent english, Italian, Spanish, German/knowledges of Russian) and welcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris