We just returned from our 12 day trip to France and our last few days were in Paris at the Relais du Louvre.The service we received was above and beyond....I "lost" my passport and Sophie spent over 2 hours helping me fill out all the forms required for a new one as we were leaving the next day.I don't know what I would have done without her!
The hotel is quite small which is exactly what I enjoy and perfectly located for seeing all the sites....Perfect!
So THANK YOU SOFIE!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming non-smoking hotel offers 21 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum)/6 floors with lift. The street is very quiet and located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. SERVICES: parking, breakfast served from 7 AM until 12 even during the week, room service for diner from 6PM until 3AM, free tea and Nespresso coffee break every day from 2PM until 8PM in the lobby, skip the line Louvre entrance tickets, laundry TECHNOLOGY: free WIFI in the entire hotel, free computer with printer in the lobby, tablet computer and printer at disposal, Bose Bluetooth speakers, smart TV with USB connexion and VOD, 62 TV programs and 12 radios AMENITIES: minibars, safe, real hair dryer, bath products ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris