Open today: 3:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Review Highlights
Good, but shame about the anti English attitude

We booked for the English tour, on more than one occasion some actors got annoyed by us speaking... read more

Reviewed June 1, 2020
brocq_18
London, United Kingdom
Manoir de paris

Anyone that likes a good scare and wants to do something other than the typical tourist... read more

Reviewed March 1, 2020
amandahL6188RR

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from $20.81
from $19.21
from $126.48
from $122.75
1,775 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

If you fancy doing something different this is the place to go. Ghoulish architecture and hanging severed heads add to the magic of the atmosphere! I went to a special night on Friday the 13th which was mostly in darkness. We had nothing but a glow stick to guide us! It was brilliant.

The actors stayed in character the whole way through and were fantastic! They interacted with us which made it immersive. However they did not speak English (obviously). Not a problem for me but definitely a problem for my boyfriend

Regardless even if your French isn’t up to scratch it’s a sensory experience that will surprise you from beginning to end!

NB: the queue is long. Bring a snack and a drink!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank Hethoover
Reviewed July 13, 2018 via mobile

A very well done haunted house, with provisions for English speaking tourists. I don't scare easy but had a few jump scares, Well worth a visit, especially with a group of friends.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank David V
Reviewed June 27, 2018

I was not expecting the level of quality that I was given at this attraction. The actors, the theatrics, the settings - EXCEPTIONAL!! It's not for the faint-hearted, there were moments that I wanted to low-key cry.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank sanusha N
Reviewed April 19, 2018

my awesome little trip planner found a real friday the 13th treat called le manoir de paris... a 3-story year round haunted attraction! what makes their friday the 13th event so terrifying is they turn off all the lights and it was scary AF!! our group of four had ONE small glow stick necklace to lead us through the horrifying, dark & twisted maze! having all of the creatures, creepy clowns, and disgusting characters speaking french made it that much freakier... and did i mention that unlike america, they are allowed to touch you and get so close to your face, you could smell what they had for dinner?! IN FACT, we had SO much fun at the friday the 13th dark event... we wanted to go back for their regular show so we could see the lighted sets & characters and we were NOT disappointed! we were the only two in our group and it was inCREDible and worth every penny... again!! i carried a small glow stick to identify we were english speakers and every character knew to deliver their parts to us in english. they were ALL amazing characters, not just schmoes in face paint but real actors delivering creepily awesome interactive performances! it was like walking through a really good, live action horror movie!! I’ve been to a lot of haunted attractions in the united states and this was hands down the best i have EVER seen!! 45 minutes of freaky performances and incredible set pieces to move through! amazing. do NOT miss this!!! you can thank me later!

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Rusty W
Reviewed April 2, 2018

We didn't know what to expect, but we were surprised by the quality of acting, scenery and props. Everything looked very real, and it was scary.

Date of experience: March 2018