Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Good, but shame about the anti English attitude

We booked for the English tour, on more than one occasion some actors got annoyed by us speaking... read more

Reviewed June 1, 2020
brocq_18
London, United Kingdom
Manoir de paris

Anyone that likes a good scare and wants to do something other than the typical tourist... read more

Reviewed March 1, 2020
amandahL6188RR

Recommended experiences in and around Paris
from $20.91
from $19.30
from $127.07
from $123.31
1,775 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2017

I went with my boyfriend the night before Halloween. We paid extra for the fastpass and it was definitely worth it as it was quite busy. We both absolutely loved it. The actors are great and the atmosphere of the haunted house is the best we have ever been to. It is not gimmicky at all. They have both French and English speakers and the English is very good. If you don't speak either language well you should still go, the speaking is very minimal and you don't even need it to get the full experience. We would absolutely love to go back.

2  Thank Natalie C
Reviewed November 3, 2017

My wife and i came to Paris for our Honeymoon from The US and she loooooves haunted houses, so of course we had to go to one on our trip. We've been to plenty of haunted houses back home and this is by far one of the best ones we've been to and thats saying something because we literally start going in September all the way through November to as many as we can. Definitely definitely recommend this place. oh and it was better than NetherWorld one of our Top Haunted houses in Georgia

Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

I made a mistake when purchasing the tickets online and tried to contact them to fix it.

I filled out the contact form on their website, called them and sent them a message on Facebook. I got no response in 5 days.

It was my mistake (and it cost 50 euro because we payed tickets and couldn't use them) and I understand if they can't help, but they could have at least responded.

4  Thank andrea12312312312312
LeManoirDeParis, Responsable relations clients at Le Manoir de Paris, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2017

Hello Andrea,

Thanks for your feedback. We always try to reply to clients as quickly as possible.

We did answer your first email within 1 day of receiving it. Our reply on Facebook chat was shortly after. Please keep in mind that our normal opening hours are Friday-Sunday.

If you have any questions that need an immediate reply, our website has an FAQ with the most recurrent questions including our policy on refunds/exchanges.

Best regards,
Team Manoir de Paris.

Reviewed September 20, 2017

Wife and I were in Paris last week. Being that we are home haunters we had to check out Le Manior. We only had one night to check it out and it was raining. There was about 12 people in line so it took 20 minutes. It was awesome. I thought it was expensive, but was worth every cent. We were the only Americans in line so we went through by our self, the actors speak English when we came through. The actors are very professional and the sets, props were very well done. If you are a haunter or not I highly recommend it. Thank You to the staff of Le Manior, you are all great.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed August 19, 2017

My wife and daughter went there so I'm writing this review for them; they loved it. We've lived in France for years, though far away from Paris. We're staying in Paris for a couple weeks so they went and they said everybody in line was French so they opted for a French tour. That means this isn't a tourist trap: you'll find lots of locals. They say everybody speaks English so no problem asking for an English tour but they didn't want to go alone. If you're scared (OK - like me!!) don't go up-front: stay in the back.

Date of experience: August 2017