“brilliant”
Review of Le Manoir de Paris

Le Manoir de Paris
Ranked #5 of 253 Concerts & Shows in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Manoir de Paris is Paris' first haunted show, bringing to life the legends of Paris. Set in a prestigious building in the heart of Paris, step into the darkness for this interactive walk-through. Discover what lies in the shadows in the City of Light. Immerse yourself in a new theatrical experience, and discover the terrible history of Paris as brought to life by over 30 professional actors. A unique live show and a must-see for thrill seekers. Goosebumps and fun guaranteed!
Reviewed July 30, 2014

my girlfriend and I had read reviews about this and wanted to go. However we thought at first it seemed a little expensive. We went there in the end on a Sunday afternoon. The queue was about 15-20 minutes and because we were English we got a personal tour for the 2 of us.

All I can say is that it is well worth the money. I came out and ranked it as high on my list as the likes of Disneyland Paris, a lot smaller though obviously. We even ranked this as much better than the dungeons in London. Everything about it was flawless, from the acting, to the scenery. (although the building itself is very beautiful)

Highly recommended if you want to pass an hour or so when in Paris, and very handy for a metro station. So go on gives yourselves a scare! you wont regret a single minute of it!

1  Thank aber-matt

Reviewed July 29, 2014

We went with friends and booked it before we left on our trip. I really didn't know what to expect - which was probably good! There were four of us in our group and we were all scared as you just don't know what's coming next! monsters from the corners suddenly 'in your face' [they are not allowed to touch you] and by the looks of them you wouldn't want them to. Sometimes it's really black in the rooms and quiet so it's a build up for when the monsters appear. Very well done. They are very good at what they do. Will say no more otherwise it will spoil it for you! Good fun evening.

Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have already been twice and I loved it both times. You can have the tour in English or French, but when you go in English groups are smaller which is more creepy.

If you are tired of monuments and museums and feel like doing something different while visiting Paris, this is the place to try out...if the queu is not huge!!!

Just remember if you are epilectic or sensible to light you should avoid this place.

1  Thank irinosky
Reviewed May 25, 2014 via mobile

I asked a waiter at HRC for something creepy to do in Paris, and he was tickled pink to tell me about this place! I just had to go, and it was well worth it! Fantastic hour long haunted house that i'd do again in a heartbeat! The actors were very interactive, in character, and creepy all in 1! This is definitely a must do if you're into creepy things!

3  Thank Rhondaallison52
Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is the best haunted house I know.If you are 4 in your group, they don't put you with other people in line whom you don't know or trust. In as much as you feel scared, it still feels safe.

I went with a group of a bunch of 15 year old boys and some 13 year old girls. One kid in our party was obviously not loving being scared so I began to ask the actors to leave this particular kid alone. Each actor respected my request and immediately set about to scare someone else.

I also liked that you travel in groups of people you know so you're not huddling with strangers. The whole thing lasts forever. By the end, we were exhausted but happy. Best to reserve online as the lines can be brutal.

2  Thank Nabokov23