“Scary with a capital S!!”
Review of Le Manoir de Paris

Le Manoir de Paris
Ranked #9 of 256 Concerts & Shows in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Le Manoir de Paris is Paris' first haunted show, bringing to life the legends of Paris. Set in a prestigious building in the heart of Paris, step into the darkness for this interactive walk-through. Discover what lies in the shadows in the City of Light. Immerse yourself in a new theatrical experience, and discover the terrible history of Paris as brought to life by over 30 professional actors. A unique live show and a must-see for thrill seekers. Goosebumps and fun guaranteed!
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Wow this place scared the crap out of me!! Even before i went in there was freaky monk scaring everybody in the queue. I was having second thoughts about going in, but i saw that kids as young as 10 are allowed in I thought to myself it cant be that scary! How wrong i was!! Once we got in, i was so freaked out! The Phantom of the Opera part was by far the scariest, at one point i started almost crying and demanding to be let out. The girl in the Phantom of the Opera part is an AMAZING actor.
Plenty of frights and people jumping out of you. I would have liked it to be a little bit more informative though. I didnt know alot of these stories and would have liked to have been told a little more. It didnt go on for very long but i think for me that was a good thing, my heart i dont think could have taken much more!!
This place is one of Paris's secret treasures. I dare anybody to enter and not get at least 5 good scares! I cant prasie the actors enough!

3  Thank Sarah O
Write a ReviewReviews (1,263)
All reviews
"stories"
"line"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was a fun attraction in Paris, perhaps a little too short, especially considering the queue... Its not as scary as a lot of haunted houses that can be found in America but it tries hard (if you want real scares have an encounter with a snooty French waiter, now thats scary!).... I like that its themed with French history, tho its not exactly educational. Was a little let down with the final scene, its a bit anti-climactic, was surprised to find myself just pop into a gift shop at the end, one BIG final scare would have been fun.

As others have pointed out, the staff all speak English, you'll get a couloured glowstick so the staff can give you a personalised experience in your native tongue.

4  Thank Vincejd
Reviewed November 11, 2012

My husband and I were in Paris right before Halloween and we visited Le Manoir and it was awesome! We went on Oct 27th around 7:30 pm and the line was about 15 minutes. Actors came out to give the people in line a proper scare before you entered the house. We are American so requested the tour be done in English and they were very happy to accomodate. They gave us a blue glow stick necklace to wear so the actors would know to speak English when we came through. The actors were awesome and the sets and props were top notch. If you are able to visit Le Manoir I highly recommend it.

4  Thank Amber K
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Had a wonderful time here at the haunted house..sure the queue was extra long due to the Halloween celebration but the experience and the entertainment whilst queuing outside already was super fun! Inside,the effects are great and shocking but mostly I just laughed my way through. My friends and I even said '"BONSOIR!" to the ghosts since they're french ghosts ;) Overall,worth the money for a fun night in Paris!

3  Thank Hanim H