“A worthy vietnamese restaurant in Paris”
Review of Pho Bida Vietnam

Pho Bida Vietnam
Ranked #1,340 of 18,122 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Place d'Italie / Quartier Asiatique
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We came accross this restaurant when visiting 13th district in Paris. The place is small but there are additional seatings in a room next door. The food is good - try their ravioli. We also tried Pho, but it was not even close to Pho in the States. The service is good, and the waitress was very pleasant. I would go back for the ravioli.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I visited this place as it was close to Tang Freres, the largest Asian grocery in Paris. It was such a cold day, one of the coldest days ever 28 degrees fahrenheit. I needed some pho and went to this place. The restaurant was great, the chicken pho was wonderful, very authentic, i know as i've just visited Vietnam and fresh. This was the best pho i've tasted in Paris. If it was closer I would come here at least once a week. I would recommend this place, its a bit out of the way, but worth it!!!

Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Great food for the value, very nice atmosphere and good service. Never found another vietnamese restaurant as good as this one.
Try their Bo Bun and grilled meats with rice!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We were missing Vietnamese food and decided to Visit china town, hoping to find Pho. We happened by Pho Bida, and glad we did not give up walking when we got off at the Omlympiades Metro station. Pho Bida makes authentic cuisine from Hanoi, the soup stock is clear and fragrant. The spring rolls or Chả Giò, is made with rice paper typical of northern Vietnamese cuisine. We also ordered a rice dish, and the ice coffee is perfect.

I was disappointed we did not have a chance to come back during our visit.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

I've tried several different Vietnamese restaurants in the 13th "Little Saigon" area of Paris, and I have returned several times to Pho Bida Vietnam on Rue Nationale, about 5 minutes walk from the Olympiades metro stop. This place is great - and is always full of Vietnamese, a good sign.

The menu is fairly limited but has the "best of" in Vietnamese cuisine - simple and satisfying. Pho, Bun and several grilled meat dishes. I tried the Pho Bun Hue last time, a spicy version of Pho with a big meat bone in the middle, and it was quite good. I just had a different variation of the different Pho dishes they offer and it was amazing - complex broth, thinly sliced raw beef (that cooks in the broth), and cooked beef slices. A generous portion of greens, basil, bean sprouts was there to add (I put it almost all in), and the sliced (hot) red peppers and lemon wedges to squeeze on top are a very nice touch and add to the complex taste of the soup.

A very large bowl of Pho and a large pitcher of iced tea cost all of 10 Euros - hard to get a more satisfying, nutritious and filling meal in Paris for that.

Try this place - you won't be disappointed.

4  Thank robbandy