“AMAZING flight experience”
Review of Flight Experience

Flight Experience
Ranked #9 of 165 Fun & Games in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Passionate about flying? Always wanted to take over the controls of a cockpit?Flight Experience opens its doors in Paris and offers you the chance to be the Captain in a Flight Simulator. Take the controls in an authentic replica of a Boeing 737 cockpit, with a certified professional pilot to assist you. Come experience the thrill of flying a Boeing over some spectacular sights.
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I was positively suprised to see my skills as a plane captain for 15 min :D That was thanks to the very professional yet super nice mentor explaining me every single step.
I was going to check this company out for my own clients as we want to offer them this little treat. I am convinced this will be a success.

4  Thank zinou H
There are newer reviews for Flight Experience

Reviewed June 8, 2013

The friendly skies are settling into calm air, level flight after the merger with even friendlier, more customer focus Continental Airlines. Food was SUPERB... (I am in the restaurant business and I could not believe they could produce a fine serving of Sea Bass.... Succulent!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

What a wonderful treat this was! Welcomed by friendly staff who offered us espresso while we watched the introductory video. We were offered a single flight, or several touch-and-go's from any airports in the world. I can't reinforce how welcoming and friendly the staff are and how helpful they are in fulfilling your dreams of flying a large airliner. The experience is realistic and exhilarating. Expensive, but worth it! We also received a dvd and framed picture to keep the memory.

8  Thank RuMark
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The flight simulator in Paris was definitely one of the highlights of our holiday. I went there with my mom as a birthday present to her and we had the greatest time even though neither of us had any previous flight experience. This was mainly due to our very patient instructor, but also to the simulator itself, which was more realistic than I had expected. We chose to fly over Vegas and Hong Kong, and the sights were amazing.
It's not the cheapest adventure but it's worth every cent. Would definitely go again.

11  Thank Marina P
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I took my 12 year old son here while we were in Paris and he thoroughly enjoyed the experience, From the captain who worked with him right down to the fine gentleman at the front desk we were very impressed with everyone at the company. If you or a family member really love to fly then this is a worhtwhile experience.

10  Thank John H