“Excellent vietnamese food!”

Neighborhood: Quartier Latin
Paris
“Excellent vietnamese food!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We've eaten here twice so far and both times have been delicious! As a vegetarian it is difficult to find really thoughtful and delicious food in Paris. You can tell the ingredients are fresh and the presentation is often very creative. I can recommend:

vegetarian soup (coconut milk, sweet potatoes, pineapple)
vegetarian wok (a mixture of vegetables with a delicious sauce and spices)
plat pagoda
any of the desserts!

my partner had the bun which he claimed was delicious!

• Visited September 2013

Winchester, United Kingdom
“Lovely little vietnamese restaurant”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I arrived late one evening from my flight and wanted something light and quick and I stumbled upon this place. I had their Pho - a vietnamese "meal in a soup" dish with broth, noodles, bean sprouts and slices of beef. I have had this before and expected something warming, but this was wonderful - beautifully made from fresh ingredients, no monosodium glutomate. Absolutely fantastic.
I went back a couple of evenings later with friends and we had their "taster menu", a selection of starters (in this case a grated mango + rocket salad, deep fried prawn and spring roll (nems) and a mini-Thai soup - diced vegetables in a broth with coconut milk). Again I have had these before, but this place just made them beautifully, We followed the owner's advice and for a second course had her grilled mullet served on a sort of vegetable pancake with rice and a salad - wonderful. We had the house wine - French and made by a farmer aiming for an organic certification. Nice and clean.

I thoroughly recommend this place - it is small (formerly a sandwich bar) run by slightly aged vietnamese lady and an assistant - you can see into their work area and it is clean and well organised, they do all their own stocks and bases for their dishes, really clean, wholesome food with an asian twist. The decor is modern and clean - semi minimalist - white and gray walls, slates as place-mats. A small place, seating maybe 20-24 people. Spotlessly clean with a wholesome food ethos.

The whole bill for 3 people (2 x 2 course + 1 3-course meal, with wine) can to Eur 103

• Visited April 2013