“family friendly French food”
Review of Le Sully

Le Sully
Ranked #12,062 of 17,290 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
“family friendly French food”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

with three children (12, 13 & 16) tired and hungry after a big day out in Paris, Le Sully was kind and generous to take us in earlier than locals like to eat - the kitchen provided us with lovely meals and the waiter, Roman, was so good to the children they will never forget the wonderful experience.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank ZKAT333

USA
“Good Lunch”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Had our first meal in Paris here. We were majorly jetlagged, but the food was great. We just ordered basics ... quiche of the day, salads, goat cheese toasts, soup, etc. But it was all delicious. The place seemed to be filled with locals. And everyone's food and wine looked great. One of us was eyeing the ham hock and beans at another table... looked delish!

• Visited November 2012
Perth, Australia
“Good Food, very pleasant”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I visited with my 9 year old.

I read the prior entry, but I was pleased with my experience. I ordered an Andouille (chittlings), being andouille made with intestines etc. Excellent, very French. And lovely glass of Pouilly Fume completed the lunch. My daughter's ham and cheese brioche (grilled chesse on top) was pleasant, and her "mocktail" was a hit. All in all, a very pleasant lunch, and the lady who served us as also very pleasant (with no english, she still tried to dissuade me from the andouille until she knew that I was aware what I was ordering!).

• Visited July 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Rude, nasty bartender”
Reviewed July 24, 2011

Paris is a great city to visit and contrary to the stereotype, most service workers are polite and sometimes even friendly. However, Last week, while touring Paris with a struggling disabled person, it started to rain and it was impossible to get a taxi. We walked in the cafe and asked the bartender if he would call us one as my husband was having difficulty walking. He picked up the phone and then asked if we had consumed anything at their cafe. When I said no, he put down the phone and said we're not here to call taxis for anyone and continued to polish the wineglasses in a very empty restaurant. The arrogant expression on his face was something rarely seen.

• Visited July 2011
rob r, Directeur général at Le Sully, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
We are extremely sorry for this miss-understanding
Our employees have strict rules when it comes to calling cabs or allowing people to use restrooms. Indeed, as a restaurant (and not a public place) we only reserve this for our customers.
I apologize that the waiter sounded arrogant to you.
We really hope to welcome you another time as a consumer in order to enjoy our service and food.