My wife and I always prefer S Germain des Pres for our Paris visits. The location is terrific - close to museums, cathedrals and shopping. The rooms and elevators are small, but the ambience is terrific. Many rooms are covered in wonderful toile. They are quiet and comfortable. Many have quite large bathrooms, and we have alwasy found the beds comfortable. The breakfast provided is modest but always tasty. For the price we do not think there is a better place to stay in Paris. We will never forget one Christsmas eve with fresh snow as we went to church right across the street at S Germain des Pres and then had an unforgettable late night meal as a "bistro zinc" within the block. An easy walk the next day for Tartuffe and Le CId at the Comedie Francaise. Where else is there holiday theater?! This hotel is very much a part of many many Paris memories. We can't wait until our next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of the Paris' most coveted positions, Hotel Saint Germain des Prés provides a cool haven with a feel of a chic Paris pied a terre. Built in the 18th century as a gracious townhouse, the hotel retains many period details and original architectural features.Today Hotel Saint Germain is a landmark of unique character and 21st century timeless elegance. A choice of interesting people the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Saint Germain des Pres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Germain Des Pres Hotel
- Hotel St Germain Des Pres