My husband and I visited in September of last year and should have written a review sooner. We have friends in London who recommended this hotel and it was for all the right reasons. Service, location and a very reasonably priced hotel in the heart of the city. We love to walk and you could walk or take the metro anywhere easily. The Louvre was just a few blocks away, the Eiffel tower not terribly far away and the Champs d'Elysees close by as well. There is a very authentic jazz club just a few blocks away. Although we only stayed two nights we visited both nights, the music was well worth it. The man at the front desk told us about the department store not too far that carries anything from clothes to wine and food. It's a worthwhile find if you want to bring back gifts or take something back to your room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of the Paris' most coveted positions, Hotel Saint Germain des Prés provides a cool haven with a feel of a chic Paris pied a terre. Built in the 18th century as a gracious townhouse, the hotel retains many period details and original architectural features.Today Hotel Saint Germain is a landmark of unique character and 21st century timeless elegance. A choice of interesting people the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Saint Germain des Pres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Germain Des Pres Hotel
- Hotel St Germain Des Pres