We stayed there with my daughter. Miss Dominique was a polite and helpfull lady. It is a classic small hotel, very close to metro and nice restaurants. our room (54) was upgraded and a nice & quite big room with a nice bath. ıt was clean and all staff were nice. only the bath and also room was smelling bad, early morning.
I can advise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in one of the Paris' most coveted positions, Hotel Saint Germain des Prés provides a cool haven with a feel of a chic Paris pied a terre. Built in the 18th century as a gracious townhouse, the hotel retains many period details and original architectural features.Today Hotel Saint Germain is a landmark of unique character and 21st century timeless elegance. A choice of interesting people the world over. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Saint Germain des Pres reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saint Germain Des Pres Hotel
- Hotel St Germain Des Pres