“Home Latin a Pleasant Surprise”

Hotel Le Home Latin
Ranked #1,116 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I stayed seven nights at Hotel Le Home - .October 8 - 15 . It was our first trip to Europe. I had contacted another hotel in the area on a recommendation of a well traveled friend but was unable to get a reservation at the recommended hotel. However, that hotel was kind enough to email me the name and number of the Hotel Le Home Latin as it is located just around the corner. We had a room with a double bed and a private bath with a shower. The room and bed were on the small side but as I understand this is normal for Paris/Europe. The hotel, the room and bathroom were very clean. My husband had issue with the size of the room and the fact that it did not have a lot of the amenities that US hotels have but after a couple of days he was fine with it. The room did have a coffee maker, small refrigerator and a hair drier. The desk clerks spoke very good English and were all very helpful. The location was great, central to most attractions....easy walk to a lot. So may wonderful cafes/restaurants in the area....an open market about a block away and one of the best bakeries ever. A great place to walk and people watch. There was construction across the street but not a big deal since we were out of our room most of the day. Would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I stayed at Hotel Le Home Latin last september (20th to 25 th). My family and I were very satisfied with the location of the hotel, since it's near many important attractions and facilities in Paris. Easy transportation - (subway, bus, train), and a sweet surrounding, near the Sourbonne. Very kind!. We loved the Quarter Latin!

Room Tip: I think the rooms with a balcony are very charming, and the triple room, that we used, is very good!
Reviewed October 3, 2013

my two sisters and I stayed at Hotel Le Home Latin just this past week. We had the triple room, which had a double in the front room, a full bath and then a separate room with twin bed and toilet. the room was updated, and though the bath was not, it was fully functional and very clean. the desk clerk that greeted us on Sunday was friendly, spoke great English and was perfectly charming. the other clerks we encountered were efficient, albeit not overly chatty. Breakfast had plenty of options, and though a bit high at 10E, completely convenient and fresh. Would go for that option again and fully plan on staying at this tidy, centrally located hotel in our future visits.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank barbinarizona
Reviewed October 3, 2013

The location was very good but the room was supposed to be a double which was a small double the bathroom was tiny .....when booking We asked for a nice view and all we got was the back end of the hotel opposite!!!!! on the plus side the staff were very helpful.
For the cost of this hotel we expected more.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 28, 2013

Room was clean, but no air conditioning. Very small bathroom. Front desk person at checkin was odd and borderline rude. Breakfast okay, but person in charge told my daughter our room number did not exist. I would not recommend this hotel.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Nice place & kind staff, spacious room, clean, good location. Value for the money.
I will come again............
The breakfast I didn't try, but will do next time, It looked very good.
For dinner I recommend the restaurant Le Pré Verre at the next corner.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

The hotel has very well located, the room was very spacious, something not very common in Paris, and the building has elevators to all floors, something that many hotels in Paris don't have. The staff was very friendly and offered a very nice breakfast bufett.
It is a very good value for money

Room Tip: I stayed in room 122, the one with the balcony in the photo and includes both windows located to the...