“The real Paris”

Ranked #16 of 1,798 Hotels in Paris
Sydney, Australia
“The real Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

My wife and I travel to Paris as often as we can and we always choose to stay at the lovely Lindbergh Hotel.
On my last trip it was just my fifteen year old son and I, as my wife had other commitments.
We were made to feel so very welcome by Delphine and her very professional and friendly team.The rooms are warm and comfortable and very French in their ambience and atmosphere.The hotel is situated in a beautiful and safe part of Paris.
Delphine and her staff were also so very helpful with their advice,anything from giving us directions and maps to places of interest,or even suggestions of places to dine
.We very much look forward to returning again as soon as we can.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank TimCarroll
Hotel-Lindbergh, Gérant at Hotel Signature St Germain des Pres, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
Dear Sir,
We thank you very much for your nice comment and are glad to see that you are satisfied by our service.
As you know we have just taken the hotel Lindbergh recently (October 1st, 2012) and we are, as always, putting all our efforts to fulfill our guests' needs.
We hope your son enjoyed his first parisian experience!
We wish you a lovely day and hope to seeing you again.
All the Team :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Brasilia, DF
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I stayed there with my parents, for 4 days. The staff were really helpful in all regards, recommending sits, helping with maps, calling cabs and offering free, high-speed Internet. The room was spacious and warm, and the mattresses (one double, one single) were... dreamy. :) Breakfast was simple, nutritious and very tasty, and the room closes we're ample. The common room was cozy, he hotel pet, a lab called Samba, was just so cute. Two drawbacks were the pillow (too "tall") and lack of a room safe. I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank LPadovani
Dear Sir,
We thank you very much for your comment and really hope having the pleasure to host you and your family again at the Lindbergh!
Regarding the pillows feedback, it is true that we just changed them, with all the beds of the hotel as well, end of December, and they are still brand new.
Concerning your safe boxes concern, we will have them in each room by the end of the year.
Thanks again for your kindness.
Kind regards,
From all the Team, and of course our doggy "Samba" !
Norwich, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

I stayed early in the New Year for 4 nights with my family. The welcome was good and the bedrooms comfortable and compact. The location is excellent with good public transport links, with the Seine and the Louvre just over a 20 minute walk. We could not have been better looked after and would recommend the Hote. I will certainly stay there again next time I'm in Paris. In common with another reviewer, I am hesitant about extolling its virtues too much - as I want it to remain "My" Paris Hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank GusLK25
Dear Sir,
All the Team wanted to thank you very much for your nice comment and your kindness. It was a real pleasure to host you and your family at the Lindbergh.
We understand you wish to keep your address "secret" but be sure that we will always keep our family atmosphere! This is how we are and how we like to welcome our guests.
Have a lovely day.
All the Team :)
C
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We stayed at the Lindbergh because some friends highly recommended it and we really enjoyed it! As soon as you enter you can feel the warmth, just as if you were entering in a real home. The staff is very friendly and willing to help you with anything you need. We loved our red room, its size is great for Paris standards and we have been told that they just equipped all the rooms with brand new queen and king size beds. Also, the breakfast is delicious with a lot of choice and at a good price again for Paris standards.
The location is perfect, just in the center of Paris and you can reach all the main places easily.
We definitely can recommend the Lindbergh!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Adrian M
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

We stayed 4 nights, 5 days in Hotel Lindbergh and absolutely loved it. Every person at the desk was extremely friendly. They were all fluent in English as well, which was extremely helpful. They were willing to fill any request and help with any problems that you might have. We bought tickets for the Moulin Rouge (also AMAZING) and they immediately printed them for us. The hotel is within walking distance of everything, although it is also very close to the hop-on, hop-off Boatabus as well. There are several great restaurants and shops around as well. Also, it is very quiet to stay there because it is located on a side street. The room was a little small, but it was very nice. It was cleaned all the time and for the amount of time we were in the room, it worked well. There was a nice balcony attached to the room as well looking over the quiet, cute side street. There is also a fresh market nearby on Tuesday's and Friday's that gave you a look into the culture. The price at the Hotel Lindbergh was outstanding for what our stay was like. I would recommend this hotel to any of my friends or family visiting Paris. If we ever visit again, we will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: We asked for a room with a balcony and that request was filled.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rebecca B
Oakdale, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2013

My wife and I just celebrated her 50th birthday in Paris from Dec 27 through Jan 2, and I booked Hotel Lindbergh through two separate recommendations. From my first telephone calls with Delphine and Manuela, I knew I had made the right choice. They are very friendly and both helped me plan places to eat and visit on our upcoming second trip to Paris.
They are also both fluent in English, and we're very patient with my limited French-speaking skills.
The Hotel Lindbergh is very reasonably priced, their location is ideal in St. Germain, and the room was very clean. The late night staff were also very nice. They have free wi-fi, and a cool library sitting room.
They also offer le petit dejeuner, which we did not partake in only because we chose to eat off-site.
The bed was brand-new and extremely comfortable. The room was thankfully quiet and we plan to turn on our next visit. I would gladly recommend Hotel Lindbergh to anyone planning a trip to Paris!

Room Tip: Room 51 was perfect, right overlooking Rue Chomel
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank JoeB987
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

My husband and I checked into Hotel Lindbergh for 4 nights on Christmas Eve. The hotel is in a perfect position for discovering Paris. It's a comfortable distance from everything 'touristy' which was exactly what we wanted. With two Metro lines close by at Sevres-Babylone and Saint-Sulpice - if you're not in the mood to walk. If you are in the mood to walk - you'll notice how close you are to the Eiffel Tower and the Notre Dame! We visit Paris as regularly as we possibly can and we are always attracted to staying close to the heart of St Germain. Hotel Lindbergh is becoming a close favourite place for us to stay when in Paris. The rooms are small but this is to be expected - it IS a lovely little place. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and made us feel very welcome. Two things I would mention that certainly wouldn't go amiss at this hotel. 1. A small kettle or means of making a cup of tea or hot drink in your cosy little room and 2. The breakfast option isn't bad but they could do with offering some more fresh fruit and eggs (a great start to the day for the eager traveller/tourist) - this would make the buffet breakfast option at 12 euro much more attractive to the hotel guests.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple