Hotel de l'Empereur
$198
$168
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel La Manufacture(Paris)(Great Value!)
$130
$117
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Elysees Union(Paris)(Great Value!)
$294
$224
Orbitz.com
$400
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsles invalidesrue clereiffel towergreat locationla tour maubourgmetro stationrodin museumtowel warmerwithin walking distancearound the cornercroissantsquiet neighborhoodwould stay here againshort walksmall elevatornice roombed was comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 14, 2013

The location in proximity to museums, monuments, bus lines and Rue Cler were great. Room was very clean and maid service very good. Breakfast was very good and the person in charge very accommodating. The only negative we had was being awaken by mosquitoes in the room.

Room Tip: If a view is important you will need to request one. This was not a problem for us since as soon as we exited the building we had many beautiful views of Paris.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mack L
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Just got back from my first trip to Paris and it was fantastic! I read the reviews on Trip Advisor and decided to stay at Hotel de l'Empereur. The hotel was very close to the metro in a quiet, safe neighborhood. The hotel was very nice, clean and well run. I would highly recommend this hotel and I hope to return sometime in the future. On a side note, some of the reviews I read said that the rooms were small and I did not find that at all. The room was very nicely decorated and the bed was very comfortable. Great place to stay!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank smile456287
empereurparis, Directeur général at Hotel de l'Empereur, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear smile456287 ,

thank you very much for your review.

I hope to wlecome you again very soon :-)

We wish you a merry Xmas and Happy New year!

Charline Pelletier

Reviewed November 8, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights last week in a room with a view of Invalides. My room was spotless, the linens and towels were very good quality, and the bathroom was excellent. The shower was fantastic! The staff were always friendly and the location was perfect for me. Very good value for the price I paid; I would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Off the beaten path, yet directly across the street from Les Invalides and a short walk to Rue Cler, this is a smaller, charming hotel. Our bathroom was large and beautiful. Our room was large enough to accommodate a queen bed for my husband and me plus a twin bed for our daughter. It is very clean/well kept. For an additional charge, breakfast (better here than any place at Rue Cler) is served downstairs. (They offer fresh croissants, fruits, freshly squeezed orange juice, etc…)
Would stay here again.
The only negative is that they were doing construction immediately outside our window. I assume that this was a temporary thing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
empereurparis, Directeur général at Hotel de l'Empereur, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear dorothy m,

thank you very much for your review.
You are right. Our neighbor were doing construction in the back of their building but no noise was earable from our place.

I hope to welcome you again.

Charline Pelletier

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Positively wonderful hotel - great location with excellent staff. In addition, the room was very clean and a good size for two people. We stayed in a double. The bathroom is quite large by French standards and the shower was fabulous! Particularly appreciated Remy and his suggestions for shopping and getting hair cuts! The hotel is a block from the metro and very close to the Eiffel Tower and other landmarks. We dined at a local restaurant around the corner called La Parisienne - great food, wonderful background music and lots of cocktail choices with fresh ingredients. I highly recommend it to other visitors.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Zena2014

Dear Pandora-417,

thank you very much for your review.

I hope to welcome you again and again!!!

Charline