The hotel is on an excellent area. However:
1. there is no elevator and the stairs are very narrow,
2. I had book a room 6 months ago stating that I would come with a small baby and they put me at the 4th floor. As a result I had to carry the baby through the dangerous and narrow stairs.
3. I had requested for a bassinet (baby bed). However, the mastress for the bed was half the size of the bed making the bed totally inappropriate. The baby has to sleep with us at the adult bed.
4. The adult bed was very small.
5. The ceilings were really small.
6. While checking out, i found out that there are also rooms actually next to the reception and the road, which means that the customers would not be able to sleep due to the noise.
I would definetily not go again at this hotel which does not worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a 17th century old mansion situated in a very quiet street, Hotel du Lys is one of the best offers in Paris for its location, services and reasonable prices. It is located on the left bank, in a stone’s throw from the Seine river, and in walking distance of Notre-Dame, the Louvre, the Sorbonne, the Luxembourg 's garden, Saint Germain des Prés, Beaubourg, Saint Louis island, Invalides, Sainte Chapelle and the Musee d’Orsay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel du Lys reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Du Lys Hotel
- Du Lys Paris