“For gelato...none other!”

Ranked #18 of 316 Dessert in Paris
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We were introduced to Grom by our B&B host in Florence. We've since enjoyed it in numerous cities and it never disappoints. There's not much competition for it in Paris, so if you're aching for icecream or gelati, you MUST try Grom.

There are newer reviews for Gelateria Grom

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Why my wife and I had the sudden urge to to have ice cream on a cold March evening in Paris is entirely another story but this all worked out rather well because the product is very fine. Being generally the last to know about almost everything, I had never heard of Grom's, which - it transpires - has a large number of sites throughout Paris and the rest of Europe for that matter. In any case, we found the store at Rue de Seine 81. No fancy presentation, which may have accounted for the lack of customers (as opposed to the Amorino nearby, which was doing a landslide business). After ordering two scoops of chocolate I began to think that there might have been a problem of interpretation as the ice cream just kept on coming. I could go back to Grom's, pas de probleme. Better than Berthillon's? Both are excellent so it depends where and when you get the urge.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This tiny gelateria right next to Saint Germain des Pres is REALLY worth the visit. Living next to Berthillon at Ile St Louis, I thought it was the best ice cream I had ever tasted, until I savoured GROM's absolutely delicious ice cream. Full of flavor, I want to go every day now.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Grom is possibly the best ice cream in the world. The salted caramel and fior di latte are brilliant.

Tip: a small cone is not much smaller than a medium.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

just the best ice cream (with French Berthillon)
not any mistake, only fresh products
this is a miracle