“Good food for reasonnable price, the french style fast food!”
Review of Boco

Boco
Ranked #2,400 of 18,353 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
Reviewed October 27, 2012

A great idea, great recipes made by famous french chefs, a full meal for 15 to 20€. Nice place and friendly peolple. Just one - : the daily menu for 15€ is only one entrée, one main dish and one dessert. No choice of dish... if you pick your "bocal" one by one then the price goes up to 20€ more or less... But good deal and really nice fast food.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

A friend recommended this new concept restaurant to me and we made it a point to search it out and visit. In a nutshell, it was great: good service, friendly, clean, wonderful creative choices, everything organic. I purposely chose things that I would not normally eat. I figured, top chefs should have the skills/ability to change my mind. That would be an understatement! I thoroughly enjoyed every bite and had I not been afraid of looking a little piggy I would have gotten in line for seconds. MUST GO!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I went to Boco for the first time tonight for dinner pushed by the many positive reviews. It was around 9pm and the restaurant was almost empty, just 4 people sitting on one table. The food exposed on the refrigerated shelves did not look too appealing either. First impression was definitely not very good. So I decided to give it a try anyways and buy just one "pot" which contained shell-like pasta with mushroom and cheese. The waiter took the pot at the back of the kitchen to heat it up and brought it to me few minutes later. I was so surprised when I took my first bite that I enjoyed the dish so much and finished it in seconds. I then bought another 2 pots: one with veal and mash potatoes and the other was a lasagna of polenta, spinach and mushrooms. Again, both surprisingly good as you just would not expect something heated up to taste like that. Quality is very high too. Finally, I took a triple chocolate mousse as desert, which was delicious.
In short, very nice food, perfect also if you leave close by and can get take-away and eat it at home. Prices I believe are reasonable for the single pot but portions tend to be quite small and thus it can get quite expensive if you're hungry and purchase several pots (like I did). Also, when I went the atmosphere was not very warm and didn't feel very welcoming but maybe because it's more of a lunch type of place. This is the reason I am not giving it 5 stars but definitely recommend it.

1  Thank Maurizio D
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

Sure, the concept of all-organic food, prepared by chefs and presented in little glass pots which will then be heated up is nice. But thats about it for the place.

The food is ok, do not misunderstand! But ok it is. If the menu of the day is not for you, then you are up for a menu (starter, main and dessert) for 19€!

And that is a price which is not justified. Not by quality and not by quantity. For that money I would definately invest a few bucks more and go with a normal set menu at a restaurant.

This place is clearly hyped! It has a big "vapiano" feeling (including the buzzers....) but is even worse...

I would prefer to give 2 stars, but the food WAS ok, so...

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Love this concept: great organic food, nicely served in friendly ambiance. You buy the food in a yar, staff heats it up. New healthy option in the fast service segment.