Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$136
Hotels.com$136
Priceline$136
eDreams$136
FindHotel$136
getaroom.com$149
All reviews great location metro stop hotel entrance min walk eiffel tower opera street
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016

To start, with all the fine hotels in Paris there are many choices but I continue to return here for the friendly service, super quiet rooms (most time..more on that) and location to restaurants, walking distance to sights and my office.

I have also reviewed this property before but like to update when I can particularly as I have stayed in different rooms over the course of the several visits.

Staff is ALWAYS 100% on the ball and super nice at the desk whether check in or check out. Rooms are clean and comfortable. They DO range in size depending on floor and location. Remember that this is a very old building that has been renovated to fit hotel rooms. This adds so much to the charm of the building. Not your typical cookie-cutter HI room.

All of this and I must confess that all was not perfect this time...room 100 is right over a bar/restaurant and on the corner of the building that meets 2 additional bars. At 3:00 am you can still hear the back-beat bass from the music downstairs. When windows are open, the street noise is very intense (7th floor, where I have stayed is better). However, when windows are closed the street noise is nonexistent, only the sound from below. On the next morning I was quickly and efficiently moved to the 6th floor back of the building which was incredibly quite. I received an apology that the room would not be as big as the executive upgrade I had but was willing to take it for the quiet.

Second issue, this time only, was the wifi...it was very sporadic and spotty for 2 days before it went out all together. I called the front desk, received an apology that the system was broken and that a technician was to fix it the next day (I was checking out). An inconvenience but not a huge problem for me.

Will I stay here again..you bet!

Room tip: Choose higher floor street side for view, back for absolute quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Holiday_Inn_Opera, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Paris Opera - Grands Blvds, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Dear Guest,
First of all, let me thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. It is such a thrill to read reviews like yours. All our effort to make guests feel like home in our hotel are paying and we thank you for writing about that. Be sure that I will share your review with all our staff. Yet, we truly apologize for the inconveniences you encountred during your last stay and I assure you that you will no encounter any wifi problem during your next stay. We are looking forward to welcome you again in Paris.
Warmest Regards,
Ghita

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Hotel had attractive rates in August, and IHG members sometimes get upgraded based on availability. I had a superior room which was large and modern, with a large renovated modern bathroom. Clean and very comfortable bed.Coffeemaker and safe in room. Hotel is on a busy street, but windows are excellently soundproofed.Area is lively and I felt safe. Rooms could be made significantly more inviting by adding some attractive artwork to the walls. It's walking distance to Marais and dept stores. Some very fine restaurants in the area, like the iconic and fun and incredibly inexpensive Le Bouillon Chartier. Also Monop and other food vendors if you don't want to eat in a restaurant.Front desk is helpful, particularly the morning crew. You will find it a plus to be able to converse in French- much easier to absorb the couleur locale that way.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Holiday_Inn_Opera, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Paris Opera - Grands Blvds, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Dear DEP3,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay with us. We are pleased to see that you appreciated our Room.
We are delighted to read that you appreciated our location. Our position is indeed one of the main appeals of the hotel as we really are in the heart of Paris.

Do not hesitate to contact us again if you should be back in Paris, it will be a pleasure to welcome you again for your next stay in town.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed August 20, 2016

This "hotel" should be a motel because it is just really bad. The decoration and the beds were worse than ordinary. When one of the elevators broke down, they didn't care even after we told them. I had booked this place for three people, and I had to argue with the receptionists. I showed them all that I clearly booked three people, and they still would not admit. They even charged us more money when we left.

1  Thank vedwardh16
Holiday_Inn_Opera, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Paris Opera - Grands Blvds, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2016

Dear Vedwardh16,

Many thanks for sharing your experience with us.
We are very sorry that the layout of the room and the to charge more money was a disappointment. On the other hand, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience may have caused you.

For your next stay, don’t hesitate to contact us so we can book you one of those rooms. We hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back to our hotel.
Yours sincerely,
The Quality Team

Reviewed August 20, 2016

Very convenient, clean and comfortable, reasonably priced.
Nice area with lots of good places to eat nearby, a supermarket Carrefor is located very close to it, excellent links with Metro, central location in Opera area.
This hotel is an Ideal base to explore Paris, all you need is a Paris travelcard.
Very lively neighbourhood, can be bit noisy at night from cafes in street, but the rooms have good air-conditioning so you dont need windows open. Also mini bar fridge in room is very helpful. Clean spacious room and bathroom with good shower and toiletries. Courteous and helpful staff.
Very pleased with our stay

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Docozman

Dear Docozman,

Many thanks for sharing your experience with us.
We are glad you appreciate our central location and our helpful staff.
Your positive comments are the best reward for us.

We wish to serve you again in Paris.

Regards,

Reviewed August 17, 2016

This is an American chain hotel with the majority of services that American travelers are used to, however because it's a very old building that has been updated to what American travelers are seeking it is not perfect. The service was excellent; the location is superb, you have the Metro Station right in front of the front door. There are hundreds of great restaurants within walking distance. Internet is free and worked very well. The room bathroom had been updated magnificently. Highly recommend this property.

Room tip: Request higher floor room facing the street.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Holiday_Inn_Opera, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Paris Opera - Grands Blvds, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2016

Dear Sam A ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
We are glad to read that you appreciate our optimal location to visit Paris.
Our hotel is close and well liked to the most important Parisian attractions.

Our hotel was recently refurbished and we work every day to guarantee the best service for our guests.

We hope to welcome you again at Holiday Inn Paris Opéra Grands Boulevards.
Many regards,