“Verry good meal !!!”

Ranked #1,475 of 18,986 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Place d'Italie / Quartier Asiatique
Reviewed May 5, 2017

Verry good meal . Not expensive . Verry fresh ingrediënts and friendly staff . I'll go there again .

Reviewed January 29, 2017

Many locals flock to this authentic South East asian restaurant near the Porte d'Italie subway station. A menu with Thai, Vietnamese and Lao sections. From soups to rice dishes, and from spicy to mild. The "duck salad" is delicious (it is actually a duck Lap, minced duck meat with fresh herbs). And plenty of vegetables options. Can be full at the weekend. Low prices for good food.

Reviewed July 4, 2016

If I miss the asian food while I am in Paris .....I love to come here for the favorite dishes like LAO steak and PHO ; The prices are reasonable and service is very good .
The door is opened for dinner from 6:30 until 11:00 and even on SUNDAY .
CLOSED ON WEDNESDAY .
There is always a long queue during summer whether rainy or sunny !!!!!

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

Walked by and walked in. Good fast service. Lot of choice. Taste was excellent. Can't go wrong here if you are looking for Asian.

Reviewed May 14, 2016

We went to the restaurant at the end of our stay in Paris with my brother who recommended it.

We sat at tables outside which was nice on that warm day.

Choosing dishes was difficult as there is plenty of choice and many things I'd never tried. It would have been tempting not to eat too much because on the same evening, we had a booking for the excellent sea food restaurant "La Sole Meuniere" in Calais. However, the food was good and so were drinks offered. I can't remember all that I ordered but I was not able to say no to a dessert. 3 tresors (3 treasures) was my choice if I remember correctly.