“One of my highlights of Paris”

Paris Urban Adventures
Ranked #8 of 163 Food & Drink in Paris
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Paris Urban Adventures offers unique and authentic day tours around Paris. They range from 2 hour to 1 day adventures and uncover back streets, hidden gems, and fascinating sights. Step into the lives of locals, find out what makes the city tick, and get acquainted with the local food, culture, and traditions of Paris. A local expert guide will provide the knowledge and lead you through a fantastic urban experience.
Tauranga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my highlights of Paris”
Reviewed July 10, 2011

This four hour walking tour was great. Tim was very informative with a great sense of humour. The pace was excellent for the three of us, and Tim showed us parts of Paris that are a little bit off the beaten track. I saw places I definitely wouldn't have seen if I had been walking around on my own. Tims knowledge of history and historical myth was extensive and very interesting. It ws a nice touch to finish the tour with petanque and wine.

Visited June 2011

Alexandra, Australia
“Paris - the other walking tour”
Reviewed July 7, 2011

the tour was great. Tim was really informative without being the typical tour guide. the walk was really cool, seeing many places of interest that are not known about. loved all the addits about the legends or myths. tim let us order our drink ourselves in our best french, the waitress laughed but we got what we wanted! to sum it up it was fun and friendly.

Visited June 2011
Chicago, Illinois
“Amazing tour...we saw much more than we could have ever imagined”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I would highly recommend this tour to anyone that is a first time visitor to Paris. Our guide Tim, did an exceptional job taking us to exciting, off-the-"tourist path" places that we never would have seen if it wasn't for booking with Urban Adventures. We really liked that he took the time to explain the significance and/or history behind the places we visited - making the experience even more memorable. At the end of the tour, he made sure to answer any lingering questions we had and to point out other places we may be interested in going to on our own. We even had him mark some of the streets we visited during the tour so we could go back later in the day to explore even more.

Should we return to Paris in the future (hopefully!), we will definitely book another tour with Urban Adventures!

Visited July 2011
Melbourne, Australia
“Interesting tour highlighting the lesser known treasures of Paris!”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Thought it was great, most of the tour kept away from the main tourist saturated sites. Our guide "Tim" was very informative, showed us places we would never have found or most likely would have walked past without even knowing their significance. We had some cheese & cold meet sampling and then some traditional ice cream. Yum! Finished the tour off with a couple of bottles of wine and game of traditional french boules. There is a lot of walking so make sure you have good walking shoes.

Visited July 2011
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Tim is a very knowledgeable guide with lots of experience and a good bloke besides! I did this tour and really felt like I got down in among the local places rather than just tripping along the major sites with other tourists. I stayed with a friend in Paris who has lived there for 3 years and I was telling her about sites and information and places that she had never heard about - she said she ought to go do
one! Highly recommend this even if you are in town for a few days..