“Very Good bistro of Rue Cherche du Midi”

Lancetta Ristorante
Ranked #3,349 of 17,422 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
“Very Good bistro of Rue Cherche du Midi”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Its dont most cheap bistro of the street, but your quality justifyng yoyr cost. Fresh food. Excellent dinner.

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“Just Perfect”
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Ate dinner at this little place as it was close to our hotel after a late arrival in Paris. The waiter spoke great English and was very helpful. My seabass was cooked perfectly. The French couple on the table next to us recommended a dessert. The name fails me but it came lit in a glass pot and was made up of strawberries, cream & ice cream. It was delicious. The atmosphere was great. I highly recommend you stop by.

• Visited October 2013
“Authentic Italian with warm French service in the middle of St. Germain!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My boyfriend and I were looking for a cozy restaurant with great service that accommodated 2 Canadians with broken French, and amazing food.... well this was it! Our waiter was extremely helpful and spoke English, the Carbonara I ordered wasn't on the menu and they still made it for me, I even got to choose what kind of pasta noodle I wanted! We had the burrata to start, and the profiterole with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce to finish. I HIGHLY recommend fitting Lancetta into your Paris plans!

• Visited October 2013
florida
“Nice..cozy”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We found this cute little restaurant in the St-Germain area. The drinks were cool and fresh ( Bellini and a Kir Royal ). We ordered the green salad that was topped with wonderful parmesan cheese. We both had the special..scampi which was pasta and shrimp. The pasta was delicate and fresh..the shrimp were just okay. Worth a visit

Visited July 2013
Sydney
“Amazing Italian food in Paris”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great food and service. We ate here 4 times as we did not think it was possible to have more delcious food. It was also very close to our hotel. The pastas were divine, amazing desserts and the starters were a meal in themselves, fresh ingredients subtle flavours and every meal we tried something else.

Visited July 2013