“Chocolat chaud”

Cuisines: French
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Just up from the Museum d'Orsay and across from the Metro stop is the quint essential French Cafe'.They greet you with the typical hussel bussel and steer you to one of those impossibly small tables and you will find a right and proper Chocolat Chaud.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

I mainly picked up different flavored rolls (e.g. ham, cheese, olives) and croissants - I've never really been a big fan of croissants here in the US, until I had the Parisian crispy, crunchy, flaky ones. It was great to pick these up and to take them on the go for a day of exploration. I liked them so much, I was happy to go back ... I did pick up a macaron and it was really quite good. I eyed other treats, but it was the bread I went back for ... I'd happily pick these up for breakfast if I had these near me now.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I am so happy I found this place. I would wake up in the morning everyday and buy breakfast for the family. Fresh made everything and they all taste amazing. There sugar coated, stuffed donuts are just to die for. They are so light and the filling so tasty. You can try to eat only one. This place is always very busy and you can understand why. You will be happy with anything you buy there.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Nice, but busy and a little stressy. Make sure you know what you want before you join the queue at lunchtime.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We went to Gosselin on the recommendation of an American friend. It was well worth the visit. Yes, the products are a bit pricey and more of a special treat than an everyday snack, but we found the quality superb and the choices irresistable. The staff were very pleasant despite long queues - mind you we speak French and can't say how other customers might manage. Try it yourself.
#1 recommendation: pistachio macaroons.

1  Thank infinite__owl