“Flexible” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Paris by Scooter

Paris by Scooter
Ranked #7 of 134 Outdoor Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Bottom line: Experience the real Paris by Vespa scooter & because safety is not just a slogan, you will be Just YOU and your cool French guide. All Vespa tours are private and customisable ... letting you stop when & where YOU want for your total freedom... we are the only company in Paris to offer the LXV 50cc model designed for Vespa's 60th anniversary, giving you old school style with modern efficiency.
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Flexible”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Somehow I mis-read so many of these reviews. I thought that the Guides had the guests as passengers, sharing a motorbike. This is how I placed my online request. When Xavier arrived with two bikes and two helmets, expecting us to drive, he was understanding and accomodating; he was able to have another guide come over and help. All four of us, on two bikes, drove us all over Paris and Versailles. We loved this Tour and they even brought us for a second loop around the Arc de Triomphe. The price is not listed on the website, and no other reviews posted it, our experience cost 498 E total, the deposit online is 50 E and the balance was paid in cash. We thought it was expensive, but worth it and would recommend this activtiy and Xavier.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Canada
“Paris by Scooter - the BEST way to see beautiful Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

My fiance and I visited Paris for 4 days in July of this year (2013). I have been to Paris once before and my Fiance for the first time. Given the relatively short time frame we thought the best thing to do would be to do as a Parisian does and rent a scooter. Whilst investigating scooter hire we came across Paris by Scooter - and I am so thankful that we did! Everything was organised through the website and all was completed so easily and efficiently. We met Xavier in the morning who dropped the scooters and helmets off directly to where we were staying in Paris and then introduced us to Jean who would be our tour guide for the day. My fiance has ridden a scooter before however many years ago so Xavier was very patient and thorough when explaining how to use the scooter. Jean was so amazing - he showed us all of the amazing highlights of the City and he asked if there was anything in particular that we wanted to see and was so accomodating. He even took us through the Arc de Triomphe - totally exhilerating!! There actually wasnt any corner of Paris that we didnt see and it was all in the same day - absolutely amazing, and stopping for many photo opportunities on the way. Jean also took us for us lunch in Le Marais in this cool market that if you were not local, you would never know about. Jean also explained the history and culture of the City as we stopped at each landmark. Whats even more is that we have the best photos of the day, my fiance and I and Paris as our back drop. I did not stop talking about this tour and the experience to all of my friends and I know that several of them have already booked this for when they visit Paris next year. Do yourselves a favour - do not look any further for an amazing and unforgettable experience and the best way to see Paris. Paris is full of traffic and on a scooter you do not get stuck in the bump and grind - you wizz your way past with the beautiful sun and wind on your face. We will definately do this again - with a different itinerary next time we are in Paris with Xavier and Jean.

Visited July 2013
OKC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Versailles on a scooter!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2013

We just returned from Europe, and I must rave about Paris by Scooter! We had a great time with Jean. They bring the Scooters to you, travel a very interesting route to Versailles, and give you options all along the way. We decided to tour Versailles Palace by ourselves, then meet back up with Jean, eat lunch in the Versailles garden area, and drive the scooters all through the gardens, past the Trianons and even time to walk through Marie Antoinette's Little French Hamlet. One of the highlights of our time in Paris

1 Thank Denise B
perth western australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“BEST DAY OUT IN PARIS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Spent an awesome day with Xavier showing us around Paris. We never imagined how great this day was going to be. Rode around on our own vespa for about 7 hours, even gunning down the Champs-Elysees and negotiating that enormous round about near theArc de Triomphe. Worth every cent. We highly recommend this guided tour!!

Toronto
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Thierry knows the secrets to save you time and have a great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

August in Paris is not always a good idea (too many tourists!) but this was one of the highlights of our trip. Thierry was on-time and took us out to Versailles. We never felt rushed and he made sure we got to see the fountains in the garden before they shut off. Lunch at Creperie Le Phare Saint-Louis was authentic and delicious.

Versaille is a zoo! Thierry saved us so much time by helping us avoid many of the lines. He was friendly and went out of his way to share as much as he can about Paris. Thank you for the victory laps around the Arc de Triomph on the way home.

Visited August 2013