“Best day of our trip”
Review of Paris by Scooter

Paris by Scooter
Ranked #12 of 163 Outdoor Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Bottom line: Experience the real Paris by Vespa scooter & because safety is not just a slogan, you will be Just YOU and your cool French guide. All Vespa tours are private and customisable ... letting you stop when & where YOU want for your total freedom... we are the only company in Paris to offer the LXV 50cc model designed for Vespa's 60th anniversary, giving you old school style with modern efficiency.
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Xavier was an excellent guide showing us not only the main attractions within the city, but also his favourite little spots and hidden gems. Highly recommended. We have so much great footage from this that we will cherish as memories forever.

Mario & Jennifer (your Canadian guests

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is ultimately the best way to see Paris! You can see a lot more and it's great fun. Everytime you cross the Seine you see new stuff. Easy to park. Comfortable for 2 persons. Xavier is very friendly and the drop off/pick up service is very convenient. I recommend this to everyone!

1  Thank Jo0stB
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I will never forgot our day we spent with Xavier touring to Versailles on the Vespa. Xavier met us at our accommodation and after finalising the paperwork we headed off. I rode on the back of the Vespa with my husband and we followed Xavier out of Paris (and even around the Arc de Triomphe - a personal triumph for us!) The little country roads on the way to Versailles were so picturesque and we really got to see so much more than if we had traveled there by bus.
We rode into the grounds of the Palace through the back entrance and arrived in time to see the fountain display. Instead of touring the palace we chose to continue on the Vespas and see more of the countryside which we were glad we did. Having our own personal guide was great as it meant we didn't have to negotiate with others where we went. We were able to call the shots so to speak. But we were just happy to go where Xavier led us. The way back we rode through a park not usually frequented by tourists where we had a great view of Paris. We then rode back along the Seine and through the city, past the Eiffel Tower and around the Notre Dam before returning to our accommodation. Thank you Xavier, for one of the best holiday experiences ever!

1  Thank PammyJ1960
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We had the most amazing time on our scooter tour to Versailles with Jean!
He was very friendly and took us through the crazy Paris streets like a local, we even drove on the Arc de Trumphe round a bout, which was a fun experience.
Driving through the Parisian countryside was beautiful. We didn't do going into the palace option but did the country ride around the grounds & towns & the Versailles gardens which I would highly recommend. It was a really fun day & Jean was an exceptional guide. Couldn't recommend this experience more highly. Was definitely a highlight of our European trip!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed July 13, 2013

I've been to Paris many times before, but I never saw it like this. We hit nearly all of the main sights but we also went down streets and through hidden squares and places I'd never heard of. I worried a little about dealing with the traffic, but it was surprisingly easy - Parisian drivers are actually pretty courteous compared with many other places I've been. Xavier is a great guide, very knowledgeable, easy going and fun. Overall we were very pleased and rated this among our very best experiences. Highly recommended!