“Paris and Versailles - scooter style!”
Review of Paris by Scooter

Paris by Scooter
Ranked #22 of 148 Outdoor Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: Bottom line: Experience the real Paris by Vespa scooter & because safety is not just a slogan, you will be Just YOU and your cool French guide. All Vespa tours are private and customisable ... letting you stop when & where YOU want for your total freedom... we are the only company in Paris to offer the LXV 50cc model designed for Vespa's 60th anniversary, giving you old school style with modern efficiency.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We had an amazing trip out to Versailles on a scooter tour, led by Jean. Jean knew both the city and outskirts like the back of his hand. He took us on a great tour of Versailles and then some of the surrounding towns, including a stop at a delightful french market. On the way back into the city he stopped by some of the great sights of the city, as well as some stops off the beaten path. Afterwards he sat down with us and gave us some great "insider" tips on restaurants and other "secret" spots to see. I lived in Paris until I was 12 and have been back numerous times since but I can honestly say this was the best way to see the city. i was so impressed with the tour that Jean gave us and would recommend it to anyone.

1  Thank Sabina C

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had quite a time trying to find someone who would rent mopeds to Americans! Luckily Xavier was there to provide us with a great quality scooter for two! We had so much fun buzzing around to see the sights. Be weary that other Parisian cyclists drive like madmen! All in all a great choice. I will certainly be contacting Paris by Scooter next time I'm in town!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Having the freedom to explore Paris on a scooter is a must!! The customer service and experience was second to none! It's great to do what you want at your pace and see the sights of this beautiful city! Highly recommended!!! Xavier will take care of everything and set you on your way for this wonderful experience.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I was spending over a month in Paris and early on I had seen all of the major monuments by walking around and taking the metro. I was looking for a more local perspective and a better understanding of Paris as a whole. I hadn't driven a Vespa before, but I contacted Xavier to see what my options were for scooter tours in Paris. He was very responsive and answered all my questions and we decided it would be best if I rode with him on his scooter. He was open to whatever I wanted to see, but also made some great suggestions. We rode through almost all of the arrondissements, stopped at small parks, a cafe, and several sights that I would not have gone to on my own. He had lots of great tidbits to share about the city and local recommendations. I had such a great time that when my cousin came to visit, I sent her out on a tour as well! I can't recommend 2 Wheel Tours enough - this is a fun perspective of the city and a great adventure!

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had a great time riding all through Paris and to Versailles! I picked this tour to get us out of the city a bit and experience some of the french countryside and I'm glad i did. My husband and I didnt have motorcycle licenses so we rented the 50's. They were very easy to ride and even though I hadnt been on a scooter in a few years, i was able to hop on and ride for hours with a passenger (my 19 year old daughter)...in the rain...and through very busy traffic and steep hills. If I can do this, anyone can!! The guide, Xavier was very nice and patient and we didnt feel rushed at all. It started to rain pretty hard so we ducked in a cafe for some coffee and stayed about an hour or so. We had some good convo and then we were off again. The skies cleared up for the rest of the day and we all had a great time. My husband had our 8 year old on the back of his bike and he loved it! Its a great time, Versailles is gorgeous, and you will have great memories of when you rode through Paris on a Vespa!!

1  Thank lilgirlonthego