“Don't miss this creperie!”

Aux Ducs de Bourgogne
Ranked #1,701 of 17,766 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed November 18, 2012

It was museum day in Paris and my wife and I were walking from the Musee Rodin to the L'Orangerie. This iconic eatery was packed with locals at 2 seater tables and simply said stop to us for a late lunch! We found the owner - maitre d' - waiter, Charles Azzi to single handedly care for the front of this Normandie crepe and salad "frencherie" with friendliness, efficiency and happiness! His galettes are Normandie style buckwheat "crepes" with a more earthy and sweeter flavor but with a light and airy texture. Each was filled with any combination of emmental cheese, and fresh ingredients such as tomato, spinach, ham and others. Sweet crepes were served with delicious ice cream, fresh whipped cream and caramel. Wines were reasonable. Charles helped my french understanding and language. He, like the general Parisians were helpful, delightful, and fun to be with. Don't miss this find in the 7th district (arrondisement).

Reviewed October 25, 2012

very good 'crepes' ham, cheese, etc, but also chocolate, lemon ! and very cheap, especially in this paris area ! service is nice and kind.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We happened upon this restaurant. It was packed. We asked about coming back, knowing it closed at 3, until dinner. We got caught up at the Rodin museum nearby, got back a little late. The owner, Charles, took great care of us even though we were the only clients. I had the special crepe of the day. It was outrageous! He then made me a special dessert crepe that was unlike any I've ever had before.

If your looking for a great crepe thus is the place.

1  Thank Bennettweber
Reviewed September 21, 2012 via mobile

The crepes are amazing and the restaurant is charming. It's perfect for lunch and a nice escape from typical tourist spots. Be sure to order a dessert crepe after your meal. You will no be disappointed.

Reviewed September 18, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I tried this creperie after reading about it on TA. I had the provençal and my husband had paysanne, both were exceptional! Freshest of ingredients, made of a savoury buckwheat flour. We shared pitcher of cider that was crisp and refreshing. The owner, Charles, was attentive and helpful with recommendations. Easy to find in the 7 arr., closed weekends, open for lunch and dinner. Telephone 01.45.51.32.48.
This was exceptional quality and value for your money with lunch for two $24 euros (including cider)... We'll be back, now a favourite!