“the poorest service ever! over rated Pizza, rip off prices”
Review of Grazie

Grazie
Reserve with
Grazie is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,009 of 17,873 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Le Marais
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Have been there twice....
During the first time, the service was acceptable (it wasn't good at all, just acceptable), but the Pizza was very disappointing. Prices were high, but since I was invited by a Parisien friend, I had nothing to say...
My second (and last) time there was lately.... Not only that we had to wait for 3 pizzas over 45 min. (and then we just left the table, after we were told that it will take a few more minutes), the prices for the salads were really just ok, highly priced, and not very welcoming. As for the local bear they have - about 8 euros per 0.3 ltr (!!!), it was a nice one.
Overall, I left the place hungry, and pissed off. The team did not care much about it.
The total - 3 bears, 2 salads (not sophisticated ones) - 48 euros!!!
I will never go there again.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

If Grazie did take-out cocktails i'd have their number in my speed-dial list in a jiffy.

Whether it be food or drink I strongly believe using the very best ingredients and a little imagination can turn an ordinary dish/drink into something worth remembering, and i've not forgotten the Gin & Tonic I had there a couple of weeks back: Fevertree tonic and a garnish of basil & rosemary have made their G&T's my new favorite.
I'm willing to put up with the dim lighting, good pizza, and extremely loud music for a few more of these beauties.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We were in the mood for pizza but didn't have a reservation. Grazie was packed but there were two seats left at the bar. The bartender, tall, thin, handsome, great tattoos, spoke English well. We ordered two margherita pizzas and two glasses of red wine. The bartender took the time to let us taste a couple of wines even though it was hectic all around. The pizza was excellent with very fresh ingredients. The service was perfect. The atmosphere was lively. (And this review is written by a 63 yr old!)

Reviewed April 21, 2012

We only came here for cocktails but really enjoyed the drinks, ambiance and service.
Next time will def go back for dinner. Very cosy atmosphere!

Reviewed April 15, 2012

We ended up at this very busy restaurant on Easter Monday - most French restaurants were closed and our concierge suggested we try this place. Very glad we did! It's dark, loud music blaring and full of noisy chatter - just the ticket for us on that particular night! My husband and I had the vegetarian pizzas which were packed full of grilled veggies, thin crusted and just yummy! My hubby enjoyed his so much that he had another small one (they do a smaller size for kids)!