We saw the decent reviews of this 'restaurant' on trip advisor and posted in the window, so we went and gave it a go late one evening. We realised how big a mistake it was when they offered us the choice of some cold food sitting in stainless steel trays (like you get in school canteens) and were then horrified when they microwaved it before bringing it to the table. It wasn't even hot and mine was the most tasteless red chicken curry I have ever had (and in all the Thai meals I've ever had, I've never experienced a tasteless curry). The sticky rice was microwaved in a plastic bag and was more like sticky concrete. We couldn't wait to leave and the only reason its even got one star is because it didn't cost us much. Not recommended.