“Family pizzeria”
Review of Pizza Tina

Pizza Tina
Reserve with
Pizza Tina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,125 of 17,020 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Description: It's Facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pizza-Tina/154706211228605?sk=info
Paris
“Family pizzeria”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were a group of 10, came at peak time and had only one hour for lunch ! As one of us knew the place we stopped at Pizza Tina. Good decision ! We got a table immediately in a quiet corner, were served friendly and very quickly our crusty pizza, fried calamari, tasty pasta, risotto and house wine.
Only one regret : to have spent such a short time in the warm atmosphere and trompe l'oeil decor of this family-run pizzeria.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Christophe M

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
“It Worked For Me”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

With so many places closed for August vacation I worked my way down the TA list. My pasta was very tasty and the service was attentive. The outside seating was too tight for my tastes, though. I did not try the pizza.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mike N
Tallahassee, Florida
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Who would think you would come to Paris for pizza.....but we were out late one night and starving and this place happened to be near our hotel. I was very surprised to find pizza places all over Paris....my son and I both ordered a pizza that came thin crusted and very tasty. Service was very good and the cutest little dog too. If I was back in Paris and wanted pizza...I would definitely go again.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank TallyFL
Ithaca, New York
“Delicious Italian Food”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We were visiting Paris with my granddaughter. She loves Italian food so we took her to Pizza Tina, which was not far from our hotel in the 7th arrondissement. What a delightful surprise! The food was superb. The pizza was as good as the best I've had in New York City and the main course dishes were beautifully prepared. Service was friendly and attentive. We were all made to feel very welcome. Prices were quite reasonable. I'm a big fan of French food but when my granddaughter joins us in France next summer, I'll be very happy to return to Pizza Tina.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Florimond
Toronto, Canada
“Delicious food, good service”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

On our last night in Paris we were craving some sort of Italian food and stumbled across this restaurant. We all got different kinds of pasta and they were all equally delicious. we got the lasagne, the ravioli(which was clearly made with real cream sauce...really good!), and the penne with bacon. All were delicious and the service was great! We went at peak dinner time and were able to be seated right away. Great restaurant!

• Visited May 2013