“Outstanding , modest prices, dependable, we go there first thing when we visit the Rue Cler in September.”
Review of Pizza Tina

Pizza Tina
Ranked #1,861 of 19,022 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed January 23, 2012

My wife and I are always looking for good Italian food. The huge line was the hint that Pizza Tina was special. .Great pizza and antipasto . We have not tried the pasta but other reviewers are saying good things. After eleven visits to Paris and five trips to Pizza Tina we put it on the "can't miss list".

Reviewed January 17, 2012

The food was excellent and the owner greets you with a big smile and handshake. It's very personal service.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

excellent pizza and nice daily specials. Prices reasonable

1  Thank vratcliff
Reviewed January 5, 2012

The pizza was great and so was the service. I wish I would have checked out this place sooner.

1  Thank Yesenia A
Reviewed December 31, 2011

01This is one of those stumbled across treasures that make life so much more enjoyable.

I was walking along Ave. Bosquet between Champ de Mars and Ave. de la Motte Picquet on a rainy New Year’s Eve day, when I passed Restaurante Tina. After a week of wonderful French food, I wanted something other than fish or fowl in a not very light sauce accompanied with rice or potatoes. So, I took a chance.

I ordered from le menu (not la carte) and had a grand antipasto salad, penne with ham and peas, tiramisu and a cup of coffee. I added a small carafe of red wine all for less than 30 euros. . Yes, Restaurante Tina serves pizza, but this is not a pizza joint, this is a restaurant serving pizza. Grownups dine here, European grownups. Families, teenagers, and 20 somethings looking for a quick slice and a coke/beer will be happier elsewhere.

Moreover, unlike most dour Parisians, the wait staff smile! They take time, make certain you are satisfied, and speak politely. The tables are arranged and organized to give the dining areas an intimate atmosphere.

I cannot say enough. This is an excellent choice when you want something other than French food, but in a gracious setting. If in the neighborhood again, I would return.

1  Thank Dukeu3x