“Amazing!!”

Le Chalet Savoyard
Ranked #947 of 20,174 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bastille
Description: In a warm atmosphere in the heart of Paris in the 11th arrondissement, this stylish restaurant attracts all lovers of authentic Savoyard cuisine made with genuine local products.
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

We ordered the raclette and it was amazing!! It's was brilliant!! The cheese is really good, the staff are nice, the price was 25 euros p.p, the place is really nice!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,161)

Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here with my girlfriend to “celebrate” our last day in Paris. We were looking for something special, really traditional, at an affordable price. At the end we have decided to come here after reading all the good reviews, and we have found exactly what we were looking for.
The atmosphere is very familiar, the prices are not high at all and the waiters are really hearty.
We decided to take a raclette (the basic one, as it was the first time we were tasting it), for a price of 25€ per person. It was very very good, and we have really enjoyed the dinner.

It is for sure the best place to have a “fromages-based” dinner.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 22, 2018

Amazing experience. Visited Le Chalet Savoyard last week with my close friend who is currently residing in Paris. We opted for the more-than-delightful 'raclette au lait cru' raclette experience, and I'm not going to lie, I was definitely very impressed. The cheese was absolutely devine and I could have stayed there forever if I could have! We booked a table for two for 7pm, and was greeted with the most polite waiters. The raclette was €25 per person, I believe - but it was definitely worth it, and you get some hams and potatoes to go with. Definitely go in hungry because when you leave, you're definitely going to end up getting your money's worth!

3  Thank enngigi
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

It seems a touristic place, they have the standard places around Raclette and Fondue.

They don’t have WiFi which I believe is basic. And the prices are high - Raclette 26 euros per person.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

My partner and I came here on our last Parisian night and were not disappointed. The top dishes are fondue and raclette, which they directly prepare on the tables. Our fondue with bacon was served with bread and boiled potatoes and was incredibly tasty - it’ll give you the cheese pull of your dreams. Definitely would recommend it if you’re looking for tasty food and a dinner around 20€ each.