“Lovely Garden”

and up
Paris L'Open Tour Hop-On-Hop-Off
Ranked #63 of 1,131 things to do in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: A beautiful garden dating back to the French Revolution.
Malaga, Spain
79 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Lovely Garden”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I love the gardens of Paris, and this must be my favorite. During my first visit I stayed at a hotel nearby and always come back on my trips. Never been to Paris in winter and got to experience the city this time in February. I wasn't sure how the garden would be, but though it was raining I love it still. Thanks to its halls you can stroll save from rain and peak into the shops and cafes around the garden. I love to visit the shop with vintage design clothes - you don't need to buy anything, but there are lots of temptations.

I must agree the garden is more beautiful in summer, when all green and fountain full of water. You can have a sit and relax after the visit to the nearby Louvre and enjoy the peacefulness of the garden.

Visited February 2014

• Thai first
United Kingdom
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 138 helpful votes
“Not a bad walk, but lacks amenities”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Perhaps we missed something here as we visited during some rogue construction work but things didn't appear as attractive as others have mentioned. The trees were well trimmed and the black/white blocks were fun but that was all we really had to say! We also struggled to find a toilet near here which impaired our enjoyment.

2 Thank MCRX
Paris, France
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Always nice”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Whether it's winter or summer, I always love strolling around here. Well-maintained, very clean and really romantic since it is much more hidden away. Recommended!

Visited January 2014
Marlboro, New Jersey, USA
109 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 107 helpful votes
“Huge garden of tree's ...but see something else”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Large park garden in the middle of the city.... but we saw it in January so I'm sure its much better in spring or summer however.... spend your time seeing much better sights.

Visited January 2014
Zagreb, Croatia
459 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 169 helpful votes
“Not that great”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

It is nice although it's not one of my favorites. The water in the fountains was green and smelly and the park itself wasn't that well cleaned.

Visited July 2013