“Relaxing on the Seine”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Relaxing on the Seine”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

My wife and I took the cruise in May 2012. The weather was bad but the captain made the best of it. It was a night cruise. I think it would be better to do during the day...or late afternoon. It's definitely an exclusive way to see the Seine...which you will note as you pass by multiple tourist boats.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank luxurytraveler2012

• Indonesian first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Merci Beaucoup!”
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I just wanted to say a big thank you. The cruise on the Seine last Friday (12th) was fantastic. I had proposed to my girlfriend Lucy earlier in the evening and she said 'yes' so the cruise was a great way to cap off a magical evening. The boat is a beautiful thing. Please send my regards to Jeremy and Benjamin who accompanied us on the boat, they were very professional and welcoming. An amazing experience and well worth the money!

Visited August 2011
1 Thank Matt S
Little Falls, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Merci Joseph, what a special night!”
Reviewed August 7, 2011

My partner and I recently retired so I wanted to show him the most beautiful city in the world, Paris! I arranged this cruise with Joseph for our first night in Paris before we left New Jersey. This was a surprise for my partner so when Joseph and Benjamen greeted us on the banks of the Seine my partner was excited but the best was ahead. Champage and a guided tour of this beautiful city from the water and he was hooked! Merci, Joseph for helping me so graciously and showing off the best of your beautiful city.

Visited July 2011
1 Thank JanLight49
scottsdale, az
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Best Sites in Paris Introduction Tour - Ever”
Reviewed May 26, 2011

I can not thank Joseph and crew enough for how they helped me with this tour. I would recommend this tour to anyone who is new to Paris or wants to see the paris landmarks in a new and completely different light then the normal "tourist" style. This is a private limo style boat tour up and down the river Seine in Paris and I absolutely loved it. This was a pre-planned engagement trip, I obviously wanted everything to be perfect and Joseph and crew made sure that this was everything I could have hoped it would be. Joseph and crew were friendly, accommodating, professional, courteous, and I'm running out of adjectives... so in summary they made sure that did everything in their power to make this the best trip possible.

Visited May 2011