“Lovely place to try something different”
Review of Little Breizh

Little Breizh
Ranked #136 of 17,422 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Description: ...
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Lovely place to try something different”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

If you're sick of the normal crepe that you can get by the dozens from the roads of Paris, head on to this place for something different.

The buckwheat crepe is light, and the number of choices are aplenty. Savoury, sweet, no problem at all.

The place opens at 7 PM for the dinner crowd and fills up really fast (all tables are taken by 7.30 P.M), so come early if you do not want to be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Vail, CO
“My Happiness in Paris”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Some places can really disappoint you, especially when you feel lost and uncomfortable in a city, even at points, anywhere in Paris...
BUT as soon as we walked in Little Breizh, the young lady greeted us with a welcoming "bonjour!" and I knew the day was just getting better. After walking many blocks to go see Notre Dame, we happened to stumble upon this crêperie - we were famished and a bit cranky from lack of food. The atmosphere that greeted us was not only comfortable but so inviting that you could stay there for hours. The coffee was delicious, the crepes were amazing, and the young lady had more patience than many people I know - helping me with my broken French as I was calling upon the few years I took the language. The order was made quickly and the crepes came out fresh, hot and delicious. I would recommend this place to anyone...

• Visited April 2013
Georgia
“Allergic to wheat and I ate crepes in Paris!”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

For those who must avoid wheat or gluten, Paris can be a bit frustrating. When I walked into Little Breizh, however, before even sitting down I asked the hostess if they could accommodate my wheat allergy. "Pas de problem!" she responded. (No problem!) And she was right. I had a delicious savory buckwheat crepe with ham and two kinds of cheese, followed by a scrumptious chocolate and banana crepe. Service was great; it's no wonder the little restaurant was full! The prices were quite reasonable, too. Try the Little Breizh and you won't be disappointed!

• Visited September 2013
Marne-la-Vallee, France
“Not as good as before”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This little creperie used to be the best in the area, with amazing crepes! However, it was sold a week or so ago, and I'm sad to say that it is not as good as it used to... It is no longer an excellent creperie, but now just a good one. I am disapointed...
By the way, don't come to the restaurant at 2:01pm, as they stop accepting clients at EXACTLY 2pm... This is terrible. Some people wait in line, until they get told that they cannot eat there... (happened to me)... Sad to say I will no longer eat there...

• Visited October 2013
3 Thank coquelicot15
North Woodmere, New York
“We Love Crepes......”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

and we loved Little Breizh! We had brunch there one day and we had the scrambled egg crepes with fresh apple juice and then the plain sugared crepes for dessert. Both were delicious. It is a tiny little restaurant in the 6th with a large variety of crepes. Nothing fancy, just good tasty food. We went back one evening for dinner but unfortunately they were closed.
Definitely a return visit next time we are in Paris.

• Visited September 2013