“My Happiness in Paris”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Description: ...
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Some places can really disappoint you, especially when you feel lost and uncomfortable in a city, even at points, anywhere in Paris...
BUT as soon as we walked in Little Breizh, the young lady greeted us with a welcoming "bonjour!" and I knew the day was just getting better. After walking many blocks to go see Notre Dame, we happened to stumble upon this crêperie - we were famished and a bit cranky from lack of food. The atmosphere that greeted us was not only comfortable but so inviting that you could stay there for hours. The coffee was delicious, the crepes were amazing, and the young lady had more patience than many people I know - helping me with my broken French as I was calling upon the few years I took the language. The order was made quickly and the crepes came out fresh, hot and delicious. I would recommend this place to anyone...

Reviewed October 12, 2013

For those who must avoid wheat or gluten, Paris can be a bit frustrating. When I walked into Little Breizh, however, before even sitting down I asked the hostess if they could accommodate my wheat allergy. "Pas de problem!" she responded. (No problem!) And she was right. I had a delicious savory buckwheat crepe with ham and two kinds of cheese, followed by a scrumptious chocolate and banana crepe. Service was great; it's no wonder the little restaurant was full! The prices were quite reasonable, too. Try the Little Breizh and you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This little creperie used to be the best in the area, with amazing crepes! However, it was sold a week or so ago, and I'm sad to say that it is not as good as it used to... It is no longer an excellent creperie, but now just a good one. I am disapointed...
By the way, don't come to the restaurant at 2:01pm, as they stop accepting clients at EXACTLY 2pm... This is terrible. Some people wait in line, until they get told that they cannot eat there... (happened to me)... Sad to say I will no longer eat there...

3  Thank coquelicot15
Reviewed October 8, 2013

and we loved Little Breizh! We had brunch there one day and we had the scrambled egg crepes with fresh apple juice and then the plain sugared crepes for dessert. Both were delicious. It is a tiny little restaurant in the 6th with a large variety of crepes. Nothing fancy, just good tasty food. We went back one evening for dinner but unfortunately they were closed.
Definitely a return visit next time we are in Paris.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We had dinner at Little breizh and it was great. They have salty Crepes (Galletes) and sweet crepes which are both wonderful. The service is great and smiling. Since the space is pretty small there is a line outside and you have to wait for a table. We waited for something like 30 minutes but it was definitely worth it.
Please open for breakfasts by the time we are back in Paris!!!