“Great crepes and friendly service”
Review of Little Breizh

Little Breizh
Ranked #115 of 17,738 Restaurants in Paris
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Description: ...
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We very much enjoyed our brunch here in early January of 2013. The crepes were fantastic, the food reasonably priced, and the service incredible and friendly. The experience was truly Parisian and we look forward to eating here again on our next trip to Paris. A must if you are staying in the Left Bank.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Delicious crepes, authentic atmosphere and very friendly staff. Congratulation to the owner of this great little restaurant!!
I'm actually french myself ( from Nice) and find it always very hard to eat well in Paris. There are just so many bad restaurants and a reputation for bad service.
This place as it all, great food and great value!
I highly suggest that you try it!

3  Thank Etihadtraveler
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We went here based on previous reviews and were not disappointed. A perfect little hideaway. The selection of savoury and sweet all look fantastic, very happy customers! The waitress and chefs were very friendly, enjoying good banter with the locals and were warm and friendly to tourists like us.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

As someone who can't eat eggs, I figured I was going to miss out on most of the good eating in Paris. However, I was delighted to find that the hearty and filling buckwheat crepes at this wonderful little cafe are vegan (depending on what you choose as filling). There is an extensive list of fillings available for both savory and sweet crepes, sure to please every palate. I eagerly devoured a dinner crepe topped with sauteed mushrooms, tomatoes, and parsley, and absolutely relished my nutella dessert crepe. My husband looked like he was in a state of bliss as he savored a salmon crepe with dill sauce, accompanied by the house dry cidar. We didn't do much talking over dinner; we were both too busy murmuring, "Hmm, hmm, hmm!" The crepe - served open-faced - was wonderfully crispy at the edges and soft towards the middle. Words really can't describe how special this dining experience was for someone who had no hope of ever getting to share in the crepe craze. In addition to the food being top quality, the cafe is quaint and homey, and it boasts the only nice waitstaff I've found in Paris (aside from Potager du Marais). The waitress - who thankfully spoke English - was clearly experienced with and happy to help diners make sure that their dietary needs are met. I can't believe that our whole meal only came to 35 euros, for three crepes, one dessert, one cidar, and one coffee. I was utterly ecstatic about A) getting to eat a crepe in Paris, B) it being one of my overall best dining experiences ever, and C) it costing less than 8 euros apiece for a designer crepe. If I lived in Paris, I'd eat at this cafe on a weekly basis. If you're a vegan/vegetarian, a crepe fan, or a foodie, put this cafe on your "must do" list when you're in Paris. About a 20-minute walk from Notre Dame, in the St. Germain neighborhood.

2  Thank Capybara22
Reviewed January 4, 2013

The last three times that I have been to Paris, we have stopped here for at least one lunch. My husband loved the experience a few years ago so i brought my mother and sister on the next trip and they raved. The most discerning eater, my daughter, wanted to go twice. Must do the savory crepe , followed by a dessert crepe, followed by a LONG walk!! Very nice staff, excellent service, delicious!!