I chose this hotel for its location. Indeed, the location is the only reason it gets a rating of 1 (rather than 0). Observations:
- Small rooms, nearly all twin beds. The very few double-bed rooms are thus because the rooms are too small for 2 single beds.
- The bedding is poor: the cotton sheet was ok, but there were no quilts, only knackered old blankets. Our blanket had a large dodgy white stain stuck to it. Reception did agree to replace it immediately.
- The mattress was so bony that my hip bone was bruised from the springs. We ended up stripping the bed and putting the bedspread over the bare mattress, then replacing the sheet to provide just a bit of cushioning.
- There was no control for the a/c so we slept with the window open, which meant it was noisy.
- Bathrooms are tiny. Sitting on the toilet, you practically have your knees through the door (room 50)
- The elevator holds only 2 people max, and works sporadically. Expect a wait.
- Breakfast was acceptable (baguette, low quality cereal flakes, but a reasonable coffee machine)
- The staff were generally friendly. I felt sorry for them.
In short, this hotel is bleak, uncomfortable, outrageously priced and gives terrible sleep quality. The location is indeed central, but with hindsight, I would definitely stay further out for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Residence La Concorde reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence La Concorde Paris
- Residence La Concorde Hotel