My wife,17year old son and I stayed here for 4 nights.We arrived at Gare du Nord railway station on the Eurostar train and then caught a Metro train to St.Michel station.It was then only a short walk to Citadines and we pulled our suitcases on wheels behind us on the footpath(sidewalk).
The desk staff at Citadines allowed us to check into our appartment straight away even though we arrived a long time before the official check in time.The staff spoke English.
Our 2 bedroom appartment was very spacious .It was very quiet day and night.
WiFi internet was free.We walked to a Carrefour supermarket and bought fresh and reheatable food for breakfast and dinners.We heated food in the oven and washed the crockery and cutlery in the dishwasher.The free hot beverages in the foyer were great.
The beds and pillows were comfortable and we slept well.The location next to the river was excellent because we were able to walk to cafes, shops,restaurants,tourist attractions and the train station.When we checked out, the staff stored our suitcases in the luggage room until we were ready to leave Paris.
This is an excellent appartment hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Seine, Apart'hotel Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Prés Paris is set in the heart of the Latin Quarter. Soak up the truly exceptional atmosphere of the famous Boulevards Saint-Michel and Saint-Germain, its narrow streets and its art galleries. You'll have front-row seats to a historical performance. In addition to numerous bus routes, you can count on Metro lines 4 and 7 as well as RER lines B (direct to Charles de Gaulle Airport) and C to get you where you need to go. Our reception is open 24/7. Since parking in this district can prove something of a challenge, a private car park (charges apply) is available. Because we are committed to guaranteeing you an exceptional stay, enjoy our many lounge areas, where coffee and tea are available, as well as our fitness room. Your Apart Hotel offers you an uninterrupted view of the banks of the Seine and its bookshops that will plunge you into a typically Parisian atmosphere. The Pont-Neuf, the oldest bridge in Paris, is directly opposite your door. Cross it to reach the Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame. You can then head off to drink a hot chocolate at the Café de Flore, one of the iconic institutions of Saint-Germain-des-Prés. In the afternoon, why not go to sample one of the famed ice-creams at Berthillon, on the Ile Saint-Louis? But perhaps you would prefer to go shopping along Rue de Buci, visit the Louvre or stroll along the paths of the Luxembourg gardens. For your evening, don't forget to book a theatre seat at the Théâtre de la Ville, the Théâtre de l'Odéon or the Théâtre du Châtelet. Whether you are in Paris on business or for your holidays, our serviced apartments hotel offers you modern accommodation that is suited to your needs. From our studios for one or two people to our two-room apartments for three or four, all offer a fully equipped kitchen, cable television, air conditioning and complementary WiFi. Personalise your stay with a whole range of à la carte services: daily housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning, buffet breakfast and flexible modular meeting rooms with views of the Seine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Saint-Germain-Des-Pres Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris
- Citadines St Germain Des Pres