Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris
$1,776
$1,279
  • Pool
2,056 results
All reviewsone bedroom apartmentseine viewapartment hotelgreat locationsmall kitchenliving roomwalking distancelaundry roomsaint germainself cateringlatin quarterleft bankvending machineclose to notre dameclean towelsrer baround the corner
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed 5 nights in a Studio suite. The kitchen facilities were good and the room was small but functional. For a change WiFi worked perfectly in the room. This is a great place to stay if you want to be able to prepare some meals such as breakfast in the room, a supermarket is easy walking distance. The Latin Quarter is a great place for restaurants. The reception staff are extremely helpful.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Right on the Seine, just opposite the Isle de la Cite. Notre Dame, The Louvre, etc are just a few hundred yards away. Four of us shared a room. My wife and I got the separate bedroom, while our daughter and her boyfriend (who would become her fiancé in a couple of days, which she was unaware of) had the divan in the main room. Wifi is free, and allows for up to four devices to connect at once. The room was comfortable enough, but we had to contend with odd intrusions into the rooms (particularly in the bathroom - see photo) due to the dormer windows on the building. But the location made up for this small inconvenience, and we'd certainly stay there again when we return to Paris. We loved it.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NotAce
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My husband, my then 15 month old and I stayed at Citadines St Germaine in Aug 2010 for a couple of weeks (approximately). My memory of this apartment was that it was nothing flash, however very functional. We stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment. The location was excellent, St Germaine is a very lively area with many eateries. The hotel was also very close to The Louvre and Notre Dame. I recall the staff being very friendly and helpful. The gym was good and breakfast adequately. I would recommend this hotel based on convenience and location. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2013

My wife and I just stayed at this Apart-hotel for the first time. St. Germaine is our favorite neighborhood in Paris and this property is centrally located. Never had to take a cab except from train station and to the airport. Clean, spacious room. Free wi fi that actually worked well (I had to work through my stay so this was very important for me). Front desk personnel were very nice and helpful - all spoke perfect English.

Only negative was that the air conditioning was not powerful enough (we like to be cold when we sleep). However, it was a very hot week in Paris this week.

We will definitely be staying here on our next trip to Paris.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We spent a week at Citadines Prestige and were very comfortable. The location was central to everything. The staff was very helpful in booking events, getting taxis and such. Always a good espresso, latte, or hot cocoa on hand. Very clean and although it is located on a busy street, we did not hear street noise from our room.

Room Tip: We had a studio room with a small kitchen. It was nice to be able to fix some of our own meals.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple