It's really nice to be back to Paris again and again. Finding a suitable accommodation is important for me as i like to see Paris on foot. Citadines Prestige St Germain-des-Pres was so far the best among the few Citadines appart hotel in Paris i have stayed. I enjoyed 2 wonderful nights in a studio; bed was comfortable and clean. Our room overlooked the Seine bank, with a view of the Notre Dame Cathedral. It's in a great and charming location, within walking distance to shopping areas in around St Germain des Pres, Galeries Lafayette, Printemps, favorite and popular touristic sites, chic restaurants and cafes in Rue du Rivoli and vicinity. Although the Saint Michel metro is nearby, i chose to explore and see Paris on foot with the map of Paris.
Hotel staff are friendly and nice. We checked in and checked out of the hotel smoothly and happily.
Thank you to the Citadines staff for their hospitality and good service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Seine, Apart'hotel Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Prés Paris is set in the heart of the Latin Quarter. Soak up the truly exceptional atmosphere of the famous Boulevards Saint-Michel and Saint-Germain, its narrow streets and its art galleries. You'll have front-row seats to a historical performance. In addition to numerous bus routes, you can count on Metro lines 4 and 7 as well as RER lines B (direct to Charles de Gaulle Airport) and C to get you where you need to go. Our reception is open 24/7. Since parking in this district can prove something of a challenge, a private car park (charges apply) is available. Because we are committed to guaranteeing you an exceptional stay, enjoy our many lounge areas, where coffee and tea are available, as well as our fitness room. Your Apart Hotel offers you an uninterrupted view of the banks of the Seine and its bookshops that will plunge you into a typically Parisian atmosphere. The Pont-Neuf, the oldest bridge in Paris, is directly opposite your door. Cross it to reach the Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame. You can then head off to drink a hot chocolate at the Café de Flore, one of the iconic institutions of Saint-Germain-des-Prés. In the afternoon, why not go to sample one of the famed ice-creams at Berthillon, on the Ile Saint-Louis? But perhaps you would prefer to go shopping along Rue de Buci, visit the Louvre or stroll along the paths of the Luxembourg gardens. For your evening, don't forget to book a theatre seat at the Théâtre de la Ville, the Théâtre de l'Odéon or the Théâtre du Châtelet. Whether you are in Paris on business or for your holidays, our serviced apartments hotel offers you modern accommodation that is suited to your needs. From our studios for one or two people to our two-room apartments for three or four, all offer a fully equipped kitchen, cable television, air conditioning and complementary WiFi. Personalise your stay with a whole range of à la carte services: daily housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning, buffet breakfast and flexible modular meeting rooms with views of the Seine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Saint-Germain-Des-Pres Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris
- Citadines St Germain Des Pres