Great serviced apartments , amazing staff thanks to Heidi and Stephanie. They told us how to be local when gong to Reims, organised our Opera tickets and we are grateful we spent our money on Figaro rather than Moulin Rouge. Since we were revisiting our honeymoon in paris on our second anniversary we really enjoyed citadines - our first stay there.
Immaculate, spacious rooms, great separate kitchenette again very clean, daily housekeeping with weekly vacuuming . The nearest metro is st German but we only went there when we landed in Paris and took the metro in. It stinks! So does most of Paris of human Wee. Shame really. Go over the Pont Neuf bridge and take the metro on the other side like Chatelet or Les Halles.
We would definitely recommend Citadines. And look forward to going back again. Couple from Sydney Australia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the Seine, Apart'hotel Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Prés Paris is set in the heart of the Latin Quarter. Soak up the truly exceptional atmosphere of the famous Boulevards Saint-Michel and Saint-Germain, its narrow streets and its art galleries. You'll have front-row seats to a historical performance. In addition to numerous bus routes, you can count on Metro lines 4 and 7 as well as RER lines B (direct to Charles de Gaulle Airport) and C to get you where you need to go. Our reception is open 24/7. Since parking in this district can prove something of a challenge, a private car park (charges apply) is available. Because we are committed to guaranteeing you an exceptional stay, enjoy our many lounge areas, where coffee and tea are available, as well as our fitness room. Your Apart Hotel offers you an uninterrupted view of the banks of the Seine and its bookshops that will plunge you into a typically Parisian atmosphere. The Pont-Neuf, the oldest bridge in Paris, is directly opposite your door. Cross it to reach the Ile de la Cité and Notre-Dame. You can then head off to drink a hot chocolate at the Café de Flore, one of the iconic institutions of Saint-Germain-des-Prés. In the afternoon, why not go to sample one of the famed ice-creams at Berthillon, on the Ile Saint-Louis? But perhaps you would prefer to go shopping along Rue de Buci, visit the Louvre or stroll along the paths of the Luxembourg gardens. For your evening, don't forget to book a theatre seat at the Théâtre de la Ville, the Théâtre de l'Odéon or the Théâtre du Châtelet. Whether you are in Paris on business or for your holidays, our serviced apartments hotel offers you modern accommodation that is suited to your needs. From our studios for one or two people to our two-room apartments for three or four, all offer a fully equipped kitchen, cable television, air conditioning and complementary WiFi. Personalise your stay with a whole range of à la carte services: daily housekeeping, laundry and dry cleaning, buffet breakfast and flexible modular meeting rooms with views of the Seine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Prestige Saint-Germain-Des-Pres Hotel Paris
- Citadines Paris
- Citadines St Germain Des Pres