$205
$163
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$161
$155
$169
$155
$425
$385
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $507/night.

$330
$180
$134
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $173/night.

$248
$229
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $259/night.

$393
$348
$276
$263
2,133 results
All reviewsone bedroom apartmentseine viewapartment hotelgreat locationcoffee machine in the lobbysmall kitchenliving roomwalking distancelaundry roomsaint germainstove topself cateringleft banklatin quarterclose to notre dameclean towelsrer b
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My friends & I stayed here on our first trip to Paris. My travel agent accidentally booked our room for 2 people instead of 3, the hotel staff was great about fixing the problem & getting us a larger room even though they were very booked. Breakfast is included & was more then adequate. Rooms are dated but if your going to see the sights you won't be spending much time in your room anyway. Also, having internet access in the lobby was very handy & you couldn't ask for a better location. I would certainly stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Chanel1102
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Being born French, I come twice a year to Paris. Usually I go to the very nice and charming Hotel Sèvres Saint Germain in front of Le Bon Marché, but this time I chose to spend 2 weeks in a small apartment at Les Citadines, to be able to have a small kitchen and buy fresh food at the famous market rue de Buci.
For a single person, it is maybe a bit expensive, but worth it, because you feel at home.
There is an every day cleaning, a nice breakfast if you wish not to do it yourself in the very practical kitchen. I had asked to have an apt. with a view, and every night I could enjoy the Eiffel Tower blinking. The staff is very nice, it is clean, even if they don't fully clean the kitchen. Great location in front of Ile de la Cité and Ile St Louis, and Notre Dame, and all the little street who make Paris unique. The wifi works very well, and in the lobby you have some Macs at your disposal with a wifi printer. I was in Paris for work, and found very practical to be able to print from my iPad! I will come back if I come for a long stay in Paris.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Fpny
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel as a result of reviews on Trip Advisor. Some mentioned that there was minimal service, but I was shocked at quite how poor the service was. The Reception staff are surly, slow and unobliging, the room was only ready at 4pm - somehow their late checkouts that day were my problem despite paying hansomely for the room. They do absolutely no cleaning, nor do they provide cloths and detergent to enable you to wipe kitchen or other surfaces. Aside from the great location, this is a dreadful hotel - one of the worst I have ever stayed at.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank JacquiAb
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We selected this hotel after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor. We booked the room for four nights and were given a studio apartment on the sixth floor. I was worried about noise because of having won an award for being family friendly but fortunately noise was not a problem. We were on the sixth floor overlooking a courtyard. W also selected the hotel because of the availability of a fitness room and Internet access. The fitness room has four machines, free weights and a weight machine. They give you an access code at checkin so that you can have wireless in your room. The room was compact as per European standards and functioned well. The bed was comfortable. All of the staff--from the front desk to the housekeepers--we're all extremely pleasant and helpful. I would share with other reviewers that it is probably time to refresh the hallways (carpets and walls) as it looks like they have gotten plenty of use. Bathroom amenities included a bar of hand soap, body lotion, bath salts (yes there was a bath tub), an Emory board and a shower cap. When in next in Paris we most likely will stay here again.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank jcs320
Laurent B, Responsable relations clients at Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2012

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your feedback which will be shared with the team at Citadines Prestige Saint Germain des prés. Your feedback motivates us to do better to ensure that our residents have a warm and peasant experience. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Customer Service

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We came to Paris and wanted to stay somewhere that was central to everything that first time visitors would want to visit. After conducting our research, we settled on the Citidines property in St. Germain and we booked in for a eight day stay.

We were not disappointed, as the location was absolutely perfect for us. Right in the middle of everything with transport within walking distance, walking distance to most of the big attractions, access to restaurants and cafes, supermarkets and shops within a stones throw and a great feel about the neighborhood.

The room at the hotel was located on the sixth floor and we overlooked a courtyard and the local neighborhood, nice and quite and very pleasant. Ours was a studio apartment and whilst on the compact side, we had everything we required. A comfortable bed, a small kitchen and bathroom made up the extent of our room and we were very satisfied. The apartment was clean and was serviced each day and was fully cleaned every third day.The staff were all very helpful and polite and we did not have any issues during our stay. Our one observation is that hotel is getting to the tired stage and could do with a bit of a Spring clean.

When we return next to Paris we would stay again at this property and we would recommend t to fellow travelers.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank jc222
Laurent B, Responsable relations clients at Citadines Saint-Germain-des-Pres Paris, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear Sir,

We are glad that you had an enjoyable stay. I will share your compliments with my colleagues. Thank you for sharing your experience and we look forward to welcoming you again.

Customer Service